ISTQB Foundation Level CTFL
What you'll learn
- We will do a thorough review of the ISTQB Foundation Level syllabus to prepare for the exam
- Learn important tips for passing the exam by reviewing ISTQB resources
- Real world examples to help you understand and retain knowledge
- Explain how to register for the exam through ASTQB so your name appears on the Official list of Certified Testers
- You do not need any testing experience for this class, you will learn everything you need to pass the exam.
Whether you are brand new to testing or have experience, this course will give you all the knowledge you need to pass your ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level exam and become registered on the ASTQB list of Certified and Credentialed Software Testers. We will review the ISTQB syllabus, along with the Exam Structure so you know where to focus time studying. At the end of each section, we will test your knowledge with practice questions.
ISTQB offers certified courses that can cost over a thousand dollars. I was fortunate to have my company pay for the course when I studied for the Foundation Level exam. However, once I was ready to take the Advanced Level exam, I was at a different job that didn't pay for the course and I didn't have a thousand to invest. I chose an Udemy course, and I am glad I did! It not only saved me a lot of money but it gave me the knowledge and confidence I needed to pass the exam.
I have spent a lot of time building a quality course that is clear and efficient. You will get lectures that are straight to the point with relevant examples. I created this course because I want to share my knowledge with you so that you can pass the exam. Being certified hopefully gets you your first QA job, a better QA job, or a promotion!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to pass the ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level exam. Having QA experience is helpful, but if you are wanting to pass the exam to help you get your first QA job, this is for you too!
I am a Quality Engineer with over 7 years of experience. I have PCI and SOX Compliance experience. I have worked in multiple industries with multiple SDLCs. In 2020 I obtained my ISTQB Foundation Level certification and in 2022 I obtained my ISTQB Advanced Level Test Manager certification. I enjoy teaching others about the importance of testing and quality standards.