Manish Verma is Lead Trainer at RCV Academy & Software Testing Mentor. Manish is a seasoned IT professional with 16+ years experience in Test Automation, Software testing, Scrum, Agile, Jira, Confluence and many more. He has worked with top organizations of the world including IBM, Target, Toll, Capgemini and many more. Currently he is based in Melbourne. He is a passionate trainer and has trained more than 50000 students worldwide.
His Certifications and Expertise:
- SAFe Program Consultant
- Atlassian ACP-600 Certified - Jira Server Project Admin
- Atlassian Accredited Technical Sales Professional
- ICAgile Agile Team Facilitation
- ICAgile Agile Coach
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM 1)
- ISTQB Certified Advanced Level Test Manager
- ISTQB Certified Foundation Level Test engineer
- ISTQB Certified Advanced Level Test Analyst
- Certified Software Quality Analyst(CSQA)
He has extensive experience in Test Architecture, Test Automation and Test Management. He has extensive experience with Selenium with Java and Python, JIRA, Confluence and many more tools.
He is passionate learner and trainer. He has delivered numerous online/classroom trainings across the globe. Till date he has trained more than 50,000 students.
Manish also maintains and publishes tutorials on websites "RCV Academy" and "Software Testing Mentor".