This is an ISTQB course for the CTFL (Certified Tester Foundation Level) AGILE EXTENSION certification.
In this course you will learn about Agile. Not only about the differences between testing in more traditional approaches and Agile approaches, but also about Agile in general. As Agile methodologies are used more and more in the software development industry, it is a necessity to know about this and understand how it impacts your job as a tester. At the same time, the certification is a definite plus when applying for a job as software tester
This is not a read-out of the syllabus as is the case in many other courses as I do not see that as a proper course. The information from the syllabus is used in this course, mentioned, explained and wherever necessary examples are given in native-level English. Each chapter contains a quiz at the end which contains actual exam questions in order for you to get used to the way questions are asked on the exam. In each chapter we will also solve several questions together to get you used to the way questions are asked in the ISTQB Exam. This is an important part as both the questions and answers are sometimes formulated to throw you off.
This course has been written to help (aspiring) software testers, developers and other people interested in software testing grasp the basics and fundamentals of software testing in an Agile software development environment. The entire Agile Tester syllabus is covered and some extra bonus material is also included. All terminology matches the terminology used in the latest ISTQB glossary.
Besides getting you ready for the ISTQB-CTFL-AT exam with the course, sample exams and tips and tricks, I would really like to teach you about software testing in an Agile environment; things that you can use in your day-to-day work.
As you can see on Udemy, there are various courses already on this subject; so why would you take this course?
1. The course has been written on the latest syllabus and some interesting subjects from the CTFL course are shortly revisited to refresh your memories;
2. There are a lot of examples and questions included in the course that will help you greatly;
3. We will go through questions together in each chapter;
4. Examples and exercises form a vital aspect of this course;
5. No false promises about you being a great Agile software tester after you finish this course; however, this course is a very good starting point;
6. You will learn the basics and should be able to pass the exam without problems in the first go (if you pay attention of course);
7. Besides getting ready for the exam and most likely passing it on your first attempt, you will get a solid understanding of software testing in an Agile development mindset..
If you have any questions or remarks during the course, please post it on the discussion board and I will answer as fast as possible.