ISTQB® Agile Tester Certification Training
What you'll learn
- Fundamentals of Agile Software Development
- What are the different Agile Approaches like XP, SCRUM, KANBAN and other aspects of Agile Approaches
- The Differences between Testing in Traditional and Agile Approaches
- How to Report Status of Testing in Agile Projects
- What are Roles and Skills of a Tester in an Agile Team
- Agile Testing Methods like TDD, ATDD, BDD, Test Pyramid, Testing Quadrants and much more
- Assessing Quality Risks and Estimating Test Effort in Agile Development Project
- What are some of the Testing Techniques in Agile Projects
- Important Tools in Agile Projects and how are they used in the project
- PASS the ISTQB Agile Tester Extension Certification exam
- Anyone can take up this course
- In order to appear for ISTQB Agile Tester Certification exam you must pass ISTQB Foundation Level (CTFL) prior to ISTQB Agile Tester Certification exam
Are you new to Software Testing field or an experienced Software Testing professional who want's to enhance his existing software testing skill set and get ISTQB® Certified Agile Tester? Do you want to keep yourself competitive in the IT market by levelling up your Agile Testing skills? Then this course if for you.
This is a comprehensive course to learn Agile Testing skills at your desk, get ISTQB® Agile Tester Certification and improve you marketability throughout the industry. In this course I have covered complete ISTQB® Agile Tester Certification syllabus in detail which will help you to PASS your certification very easily.
Why should you get ISTQB® Agile Tester Certified?
Organisations are going though massive transformation from traditional development approaches to Agile Development methodologies and due to this you need to up-skill and become knowledgeable with Agile Testing skills.
ISTQB® Certification is the most widespread qualification scheme in the world, and the syllabi contents and glossary have become the de facto industry reference for the software testing profession. By doing ISTQB Agile Tester Certification you:
Gain independently assessed knowledge and skills.
Increase your marketability throughout the industry.
Have greater career opportunities into Agile Development projects and increased earning potential.
You can add the "ISTQB® Agile Tester" logo and credential to your resumes.
You are recognised as having subscribed to a Code of Ethics.
So, don't wait. Just go ahead and enrol in the course to start your Agile Tester journey.
Who this course is for:
- Software Testers
- Test Leads
- Test Managers
- Quality Analysts
- Test Analysts
- Senior Test Analysts
Manish Verma is Lead Trainer at RCV Academy & Software Testing Mentor. Manish is a seasoned IT professional with 16+ years experience in Test Automation, Software testing, Scrum, Agile, Jira, Confluence and many more. He has worked with top organizations of the world including IBM, Target, Toll, Capgemini and many more. Currently he is based in Melbourne. He is a passionate trainer and has trained more than 50000 students worldwide.
His Certifications and Expertise:
- SAFe Program Consultant
- Atlassian ACP-600 Certified - Jira Server Project Admin
- Atlassian Accredited Technical Sales Professional
- ICAgile Agile Team Facilitation
- ICAgile Agile Coach
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM 1)
- ISTQB Certified Advanced Level Test Manager
- ISTQB Certified Foundation Level Test engineer
- ISTQB Certified Advanced Level Test Analyst
- Certified Software Quality Analyst(CSQA)
He has extensive experience in Test Architecture, Test Automation and Test Management. He has extensive experience with Selenium with Java and Python, JIRA, Confluence and many more tools.
He is passionate learner and trainer. He has delivered numerous online/classroom trainings across the globe. Till date he has trained more than 50,000 students.
Manish also maintains and publishes tutorials on websites "RCV Academy" and "Software Testing Mentor".