ISTQB Agile Tester for Latest Exam +160quiz
What you'll learn
- Understand The Fundamentals of Agile Methodology
- Master The Roles and skills of a tester in Agile Projects
- Estimate testing effort based on iteration content and quality risks
- Get Familiar with Agile testing processess, tools, techniques and methods
- Understand The Differences between Testing in Traditional and Agile Approaches
- Understand the Roles and skills of a tester in Agile Projects
- Assess product quality risks within an Agile project
- PASS the ISTQB Agile Tester Extension Certification exam
- Anyone can take up this course
- The ISTQB® Foundation Certificate is a plus
- Students should have a general understanding of test design, process and terminology and Software Quality
This course is designed for people who are seeking knowledge about agile testing methodologies and agile frameworks. This course helps students to clear the ISTQB Foundation Extension Agile Tester certification test by clearing the concepts and making them ready to be part of the Agile team. The course is beneficial to everyone at any level in the Test team.
Main Focus of the Course:
The fundamentals of Agile Software Development and the various Agile approaches that are recognized and how these embrace the 4 values and 12 principles of the Agile Manifesto.
Understanding the role of the tester on an Agile project and how to contribute to; estimating user stories, assessing quality risks, generating testable acceptance criteria, and interpreting relevant information to support testing activities.
Understand the various tools that support testing in an Agile project and how these differ from a traditional project.
How Agile projects differ from traditional projects and what methods are implemented to demonstrate the status of testing throughout the project.
ISTQB Agile testers are in demand so certification will provide you the proof that you have the knowledge about agile and its methodologies.
There are a lot of things to learn about testing and quality in agile projects. The ISTQB® Agile Tester Extension will give the testers, test managers, and others that are interested in the knowledge to be part of agile teams and achieve high performance at your work.
The ISTQB® Agile Tester Extension course helps participants to obtain the ISTQB® Foundation Extension Agile Tester certificate. The course is very useful for all testers, test coordinators, test managers, user acceptance testers, or software developers who work or are planning to start working with Agile or any other iterative projects.
Who this course is for:
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- Scrum Master
- Quality Control Engineer
- Product Owner
- Test Manager
My name is Arshad, an ISTQB Certified engineer with a decade of software Quality Assurance and System Analyst experience with US-based IT companies for their world over clients.
Intensive experience in B2B and B2Cs software and have enriched experience in testing applications of their load/performance/UI/Functional/Regression testing.
Automation scripting and storyboarding the software requirements. I was involved with US clients for gathering the software requirements and elicitation of requirements through storyboarding techniques.