Practice ISTQB® Agile Practice Exams & Detailed Explanation
Test your knowledge of Software Testing under Agile projects and prepare yourself to take the ISTQB® Agile exam. The questions are related to the latest ISTQB® Agile Syllabus.
There are many questions on the web that are either outdated or wrongly answered. I am trying here to filter all those questions and provide you with a nice tool to practice the exam similar to the real-life exam as much as possible.
· This course contains 5 exams, each has 40 questions, and you have 1 hour to complete the test.
· You can take the test as many times as you like, and whenever you like, you have lifetime access to this course.
· Each question has a detailed explanation.
· The questions are distributed according to the ISTQB® Agile guidelines EXACTLY like the real exam according to difficulty and distribution.
· Feel free to ask me if you need more information about any questions. I will be happy to help
After completing the “ISTQB® Agile” practice exam, the result you get is just to assess your testing knowledge and should not be taken as an indication for the result of the real exam!
You should use to results of those exams to point out the areas of weakness and re-study for them.
This material is not accredited with the ISTQB®.
ISTQB® is a registered trademark of the International Software Testing Qualifications Board.
Who this course is for:
- Testers wanting to improve their knowledge of working in an Agile environment
- Agile testers seeking the Certified Agile Tester Certification
- Anyone involved in testing agile projects (including testers, engineers, analysts, consultants, software developers, customers, everyone).
I'm the managing director of ExpertWave, a training and consulting company based in Cairo, Egypt with branches in Dubai, UAE and Ottawa Canada focusing on project management, software Engineering and people development.
I teach project management and software engineering in various universities, provide custom trainings to international companies worldwide and a guest speaker at many conferences and conventions worldwide.
I'm a software engineering certified instructor from IEEE, the only certified instructor in the Europe, middle east and Africa region and I am certified PMP, ISTQB CTAL, PMI-Agile certified.
I have over than twenty-five years of practical software experience in major multinational companies like Apple, Corel and ITWorx. Including over 15 years in management and consulting positions.
Given this wide experience and having seen professionals being successful, and not being successful. This gave me the opportunity to work with different kinds of people from different backgrounds and cultures facing many difficult situations through the years. It also gave me the exposure to various industries like communication, petroleum, architecture, medical and much more.
I have analyzed and prepared highly effective programs to help young and experienced professionals to be successful practitioners.
I will put my experience between your hand so you can be an expert in dealing with all kinds of people in all kinds of situations
Shweta is an ISTQB certified and have 6.5 years' experience working in Testing domain. She has experience in both Agile and SDLC models and has previously worked on:
Web-based testing, Database- SQL testing, Regression testing, White box testing, Black box testing, Usability Testing,Requirement analysis and estimation of testing activities
She has been creating and delivering courses in her past organizations and is accredited with following certifications:
- ISTQB Foundation Level Exam (CTFL)
- ISTQB Foundation Level Exam-Agile Tester (CTFL-AT)
- PRO: Designing and Developing Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Applications (070-576)PRO: Designing and Developing Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Applications (070-576)
- TS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Application Development (070-573)