Cyber Security Guidelines for Organizational Users
What you'll learn
- Learn all Security Guidelines for various channels to avoid Hacking and Compromise of Data, Accounts and Assets.
- Get an idea of the ISO 27001 - Information Security Management System Security Framework
- Instantly Learn how to stay Safe on the Internet and do not fall prey to Hacks and Avoid Account Compromise
- Get guidelines to handle Company Data, Personal Data, Company Assets, Accounts and Credentials
- Interest to know basics of ISO 27001 ISMS Framework
- Interest to know about Cyber Security & Data Protection
This Course starts with a brief discussion on recent Security incidents that have occurred globally, will give an idea how these attacks are unfolded and how exactly a User lands himself in various scenarios leading to Account /Data / Asset or Process compromise.
This Course is built on the skeleton of ISO/IEC -27001 Information Security Management System framework which constitutes of various process for Data Protection, Asset Management, Physical Access and Business Continuity Protocols.
This Course is designed for the Organizational Users (IT & Non-IT Employees) working from Office, Remotely working from Home & Employees working through various locations who may be constantly on move as a part of their duties. This course provides Security Guidelines to protect the Company Data, Accounts & Credentials and Physical Assets which they use to access Company Data and Resources.
Upon successful completion, the Users will be more aware of how to use Company resources like Email, Laptop, Company Data etc. and avoid falling prey to various Security Attack and compromises.
This course can be also treated as Human Resources Training that can be offered to New joiners during the Induction to make them aware of the Company security Policies and make them aware of the ISO 27001 ISMS Framework guidelines.
Few Ratings Here
Very well made slide, especially it will be of great help to entry and mid level professional to get the overall insight and help to learn new terminology....Excellent course worth spending 1.5 hours
I am working in Security Domain and participated in multiple compliance exercise. I can tell from my experience this is the most detailed explanation I have ever found.. Super recommended for everyone..
Very informative and useful for organization users/anyone who is using web
The course content and delivery of the same is extremely good and of great value. Really helpful
Who this course is for:
- All Organizational (IT & Non-IT) Users
- Employees working from Home in this COVID-19 Pandemic scenario.
- Employees - On the Move or Remote Employees or Travelling Employees.
- Employees working from Office Locations
Have been in the IT & Security Industry for close to 19 years now. On Checkpoint Firewall, I have achieved CCSA, CCSE & CCSE+ . Alongside got certified expertise on McAfee SIEM, IBM -QRadar SIEM & BlueCoat Security Analytics (Solera).
Product knowledge include multi OEMs Firewall, IPS, SSL Visibility, SIEM, SOC Operations, EDR, Security Analytics & Investigations.
Delivered multiple Security Deployments across clients spread to BFSI, Government, IT-ITES verticals.
Currently, I am trying to share some of my knowledge by means of Online Teaching via Udemy.