ISO9001 Quality Management System
What you'll learn
- Understand what Quality and Quality Mangement is
- Know how Quality Management has evolved
- Understand how quality can help your business
- Know what the ISO9001 is
- Know what a Quality Management System is
- Use the PDCA (Plan Do Check Act) Cycle
- Implement a QMS
- Apply Continual Improvement
- No previous knowledge of quality management is expected
- Do you want to learn the basics and why your business should be using Quality Management TODAY?
- Do you know why your quality will reflect your professionalism in the eyes of the client?
It's a misconception that 'quality costs money' as a poor quality product or service will ultimately cost you more.
Whether you're starting out in business or have been trading for a number of years, 'Quality Is Everything'. Unless a prospective client already knows you or you already have an established reputation, trying to gain new clients can be a difficult task, especially in today's climate of competition.
To give yourself the best chance to win that new client, you must show that you're not only equally as good as your competition but BETTER, much better in fact!
In this course we will be looking at the history of quality management over the past two hundred years and how it has evolved to become an International Standard, the ISO9001. We will be defining 'Quality' and 'Quality Management' to better understand how we can achieve these requirements for our clients.
We will be looking at the ISO9001 and specifically Clause 4 that deals with what needs to be included in a QMS (Quality Management System) and working through a 'Quality Manual' template that I provide so at the end of the course you will be well on your way to having your own Quality Management System.
Finally we will be looking how to implement your QMS and continual improvement so that you get the most out of Quality Management and ultimately achieve your business goals.
If your company or professional body requires you to complete Continuing Professional Development (CPD) or Continuing Professional Education (CPE), then this course will constitute half a days 'training'.
- Quality Manual Template for you to work through and for part of your QMS
- Course Notes on each section for you to read and reference off line
Who this course is for:
- This QMS course is for beginners and intermediate business professionals who want to get an understanding of quality and what quality means for their business and reputation.
- Quality Managers & Technicians
- Project Managers
- People responsible for the selection of suppliers
Marc is an Oxford educated seasoned entrepreneur with a a career spanning over 20 years and has had experience in a variety of industries including Finance, Law, Software, Telecommunication, Construction. and engineering.
But, it wasn't until he launched a construction company in a fiercely competitive market, with no established reputation, no brand loyalty, no industry relevance, and barely any experience that he cracked the code of what really makes a professional business and what you really need to do in order to grow a business fast, stomp out competition, establish a huge number of loyal customers and clients, and achieve greatness in any field.
Marc is also a fully qualified PRINCE2 Project Management Practitioner and has taught the principles of Project Management and the Project Management Toolkit to various professional bodies including Government Departments.
Notable projects he has worked on;
- Church refurbishments,
- Hotel construction,Project Management of £6m Data Centre,
- International Data Clearing House contract and price negotiation,
- Set up of Internet Banking for a private bank,
- Author of the strategic paper (initial business case for FTTH (Fibre to the Home) solution.
Marc now coach's and creates products for people to achieve success.