What you will learn when you take this online class (Course Objectives):
· The new ISO 30401 standard - a clause-by-clause review
My course is structured into 2 parts:
The first one is about the management system requirements of ISO 30401. There are more 10 main requirements, 20 sub requirements, 7 partial requirements included in 36 lectures: High Level Structure ISO 30401, Content data analytics , Scope, Normative references, Terms and definitions, Context of the organization, leadership, Planning, Support, Operation, Performance evaluation, Improvement, policy and objectives, competence and awareness, documented information, internal audit, management review, nonconformity and corrective action along with all the other requirements of the standard are discussed.
The second part of the course is all about the controls from Annex A, B,C of ISO 30401 - there are three Annexes of ISO 30401 Knowledge Management Systems, will be cover aspects:
- The knowledge spectrum — the range of knowledge management
- Relationship between knowledge management and adjacent disciplines
- Knowledge management culture
ISO 30401 is one of the world's most recent standards and this ISO certification is very sought after, as it demonstrates a company can be trusted with Knowledge Management systems because it has sufficient controls in place to protect it.
The Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Knowledge Foundation (MBRF),Ministry of commerce (KSA),Toyota, Amazon, GE, Google, Apple,... and many other tech giants, financial institutions, health services providers, insurance companies, education institutions, manufacturing and service companies, large and small business around the world have decided to implement this standard and to get this certification as a proof of their capability to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information Resources and Knowledge Assets they process.
My course explains the requirements of ISO 30401 to help you understand how Knowledge management system can be implemented, what are the requirements of this standard and what are the solutions to ensure conformity.
After going through all the lessons of this course you will have a solid knowledge of what is required for Knowledge management system, how can an organization implement such a system and get certified to ISO 30401.
With the information here you can:
- work as a consultant for the implementation of this system in different companies;
- participate in audits (internal or external) on ISO30401;
- work in a company that implemented Knowledge management system or
- if you are manager or owner of a business you will know what is the international standard for Knowledge management and start implementing it in your company.
This course provides clause by clause explanation of ISO 30401:2018 standard.
- No need to pay 500 to 1000 dollars for the one day course.
- You will learn the about this new standard through short and easy to understand video lessons and quizzes. Discussion forum on the right side of this course would be used to discussed specific problems and issues.
NOTE: Please note that this ISO 30401:2018 standard is copyright protected. A copy of these standards will NOT be provided as a part of this course.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
If none of the options above suits your profile you can use the information in my other course for awareness on Knowledge management and get to know what are the Knowledge management system requirements that so many organizations around the world have decided to adopt.
From my course you will get condensed information that you can re-visit anytime you need and after going through this course Udemy offers the possibility to download a certificate for successful completion so you can demonstrate your competence in the information security field.
Don't forget, all my Courses have an unconditional, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. This means you have absolutely no risk when signing up to one of my great Courses.