Mobile App Development in 27 Minutes: iOS App
- A Mac running OS X or OS X running in a virtual machine.
- Xcode (free from Apple)
- No programming experience needed
Tired of seeing endless 'How to code 10,000 iOS apps in 10 days' courses?
Ever just wanted to get stuck in to iOS app making right away?
Well, that's why I created this course! No other course takes you from beginner (with no experience) to a full app in less time than it takes to make a sandwich! I will show you how to:
- Install Xcode (and iOS simulator)
- Setup the graphical look of your app using Storyboards
- Connect graphical elements like buttons and Text Fields to your Swift code using outlets
- Manipulate images (pinch to zoom) within iOS apps
This course is for you if you:
- Are a beginner or novice to iOS App development in Xcode 7 and Swift
- Want to understand iOS apps in a short period of time
- Love proceeding at an awesomely brisk pace!
This course is not for you if:
- You are an expert or intermediate programmer
What software do you need?
- Xcode (free) which runs on Max OS X (or an OS X virtual machine)
Do you need experience?
- No. I assume you are a complete beginner to apps and development in general
What makes this course different?
It's just so quick! Take i right now and you'll learn iOS apps before you can even blink! Everyone used to tell me apps were hard to make - but they're wrong. It's probably because they had bad teachers - join me and I'll show you what good teaching is!
PLEASE NOTE: This course is designed to get you up and running with Xcode and iOS in record time. Therefore I have limited time to actually explain everything. My other course on iOS app development explains everything we do in much more detail.
ALSO NOTE: THIS IS A FREE COURSE. I gave up about a week of my time to put it together and now you can learn for free. Some people in the reviews section think that means I have reply to every single thing they request. If I don't reply then they drop me a bad review - all because I didn't give them personalised attention.
I'm sure that you, the reader, know what kind of people these are...
I reply to all my paid courses as a priority and then to my free ones if time allows. Please understand this before taking this course.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners should take this course
- Experts should not take this course
Swift on iOS, a little Java here and there and C# for Xamarin. I'll show you how to use them all!
When you learn from me you learn in an holistic manner. You learn concepts that are applicable to ALL mobile systems.
My aim is to get you qualified mighty fast, with very little hair tearing from frustration.
And what does that mean for you?
You'll be able to make your own apps to earn passive income. Or you could become a freelance developer which I can honestly say it is the best life in the world. You will have no boss and earn an hourly rate of over $100. You can also take holiday whenever you want.
Of course you have to learn how to make good apps first so take my courses now and you will see how easy mobile app development can be!