ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 Practice Test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- An introduction to Quality management sytem at the beginning level.
- Transition of ISO 9001:2015 new version content in clear explanation.
- It will get speed up your organisation for improvement.
- Practical training documents and videos for Consultants, Auditors and Organisation Administrations.
- Step-By-Step Guide to the Management System implementation, Risk based process management, improvement.
- Awareness about standard requirements.
- Risk and oppurtunities issues related business continuity.
- You don't have to do anything special.
- This is not only transition course, but a detailed new version ISO 9001:2015 requirements in understandable level.
Do you want to manage risks in your business?
Do you want to work according to International Certified Quality Management System principles?
Do you want to solve the problems among the employees by learning process approach?
No matter what you do, are you confronting customer complaints?
You can find more in the content of our training. ISO 9001 is the main standard for Quality of products and services you will provide. it is not sector specific and dependent on Organization type. Although you are a non-profit Organization, you can implement and certificate according to the ISO 9001.
The ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System Standard has been published, and companies with a Quality Certificate are required to submit a new version until 2018. The new version is intended to be a explain step-by-step. To get ISO 9001:2015 certification, you will have to prove you can full-fill system requirements. You can use this seminar videos to get awareness to your employees or individual to implement or improve your Quality Management System.
Now, due to Covid-19 pandemi you need to consuct risk and oppurtunities review as soon as possible.
- Organisations certified according to ISO 9001:2008 standard.
- System manager willing ISO 9001:2015 update.
- New organisations whose willing to work according Quality Management System requirements.
- Company owner, CEO's, Presidents, Technical professionals looking to add value to their expertise inorder to advance their job.
- Getting knowledge about ISO 9001:2015 standard.
It will introduce the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System with summarizing clauses titles and quality management principles. You will find some information related to the Annex XL and "risk based thinking" in this video.
Today, organizations that can identify change and needs are able to survive and continue their way with more profitable charts. According to this, you can benefit from this new clause and requirements of the standard. It is recommended for you to work on internal and external issues (factors) and meet the needs and expectations.
Operation is generally known as production unit or saying like that. But! Operation is the short name of the process that goes from planning to despatch. Profitability is assured when operations managed well. First part of video are composed of operation planning, sales, research and development departments.