ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Auditor Course
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 64 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand ALL the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Audit a Quality Management System as per ISO 9001:2015
- Implement a QMS according to ISO 9001:2015
- Plan, perform and report QMS Audits
- Master the world's no. 1 management system standard
- No previous knowldege is required.
- Familiarity with QMS and ISO 9001 previous version is helpful
My course explains in "plain English" all the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 discussing the intent of each sub-clause of the standard, offering solutions that can be used for the implementation of a quality management system along with examples and, of course, offering guidance on how to audit a quality management system - be it internal or external audit.
After going through all the lessons in my course you will have a perfect understanding of ALL the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, will be able to implement a Quality Management System or to make an audit for a quality management system.
My course has a structure that includes 3 parts:
- the first part is an introduction - it speaks about the ISO 9000 family, a short history of the quality management and two concepts from ISO 9001 that I find to be the most relevant - process approach and risk based thinking;
- the second part of the course is a detailed explanation of all requirements of ISO 9001:2015 - it follows the structure of the standard so we will be discussing about the: context of the organization, leadership, planning, support, operation, performance evaluation and improvement
- the third and last part of my course is about management system auditing in general - it speaks about the principles and types of management system audits, concepts like audit scope and criteria, audit teams, audit objectives, non-conformity, audit plans and reports.
All the key requirements of ISO 9001:2015 are being explained like: context of the organization; risks and opportunities; QMS scope; quality policy and objectives; infrastructure; competence; awareness; measuring and monitoring resources; documented information; design and development; customer communication; reviewing customer requirements; property belonging to customers or external providers; preservation; control of externally provided processes, products and services; identification and traceability; post-delivery; release of products and services; nonconforming outputs; customer satisfaction; internal audit; nonconformity and corrective action or management review.
The course DOES NOT ONLY READ THE REQUIREMENTS OF ISO 9001:2015 but it speaks about the intent of each requirement, gives examples and solutions for the implementation. It is a great tool for auditing or implementing a Quality Management System.
If you are working with ISO 9001 in your day-to-day business or you want to know about quality management and take advantage of the opportunities in this sector - this course is the full package that you need.
You will get from here condensed information (in almost 4 hours you get all the key information that you would obtain from classical training in 5 days), you learn in your own time and you can get back to the information whenever you need it.
- Quality Auditors
- Consultants for management systems
- People involved with quality management in their companies
- Quality engineers
- QA/QC specialists
- Quality managers
- Professionals looking to transit from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015
- Quality professionals
- Quality analysts
About top management involvement for the QMS.
How to audit top management commitment.
Risk management concept.
Examples of techniques to identify risks and take actions to address them.
Examples of risks and opportunities.
What options an organization has to address risks and opportunities.
How to audit risks and opportunities during a QMS audit.
Providing and maintaining the infrastructure.
Auditing the requirements about infrastructure during a Quality Management System audit.
Determining and applying controls for externally provided products and services.
Supplier evaluation, selection and monitoring.
Communication with external providers with regards to the products and serivces ordered.
Auditing the control of externally provided processes, products and services during a Quality Management System audit according to ISO 9001:2015.
About the requirements to protect goods that represent property of customers or external providers and actions in case this property is lost, damage or found unuseful.
Auditing the controls on the property of customers and external providers.