Mastering ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
What you'll learn
- Understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 standard in plain and simple language
- Understand the steps required for a company to implement the standard
- Understand the history of ISO 9001 standard
- Some previous knowledge of quality management system and ISO 9001 standard is expected.
Understand and Implement ISO 9001:2015 Confidently
After completing this course, you will have a solid understanding of the ISO 9001:2015 standard. Each clause of the standard is explained in a simple-to-understand language.
Why this course?
Start your Quality Management System learning with an experienced instructor having 35 years of practical experience in implementing Quality Management and Continuous Performance Improvement.
What you will learn when you take this online class (Course Objectives):
The new ISO 9001 standard - a clause-by-clause review
The specific differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
Understanding the transition timeline from 2008 to 2015 version
The Annex SL for all Management Systems
Role of top management
Context of your organization
Expectations of interested parties
New requirements of the standard
This course provides clause by clause explanation of the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
No need to pay 500 to 1000 dollars for the one-day course.
What are other students saying about this course?
Content was above expectations. Mr. Sandeep is a good orator. (5 stars by Yogendra Kumar Yadav)
Fue buena elección porque estoy conociendo más detalles del tema (5 stars by Fernando David Gonzalez Sanchez)
Explained every clause with detailed information and examples (5 stars by Kalyan Chakravarthy Bodapati)
He really helped demystify ISO 9001 and the course provides the framework for further learning of the topic (5 stars by Edwin Okoronkwo)
again a very useful course from Sandeep Kumar (5 stars by Tobias Trupp)
You will learn about this new standard through short and easy-to-understand video lessons and quizzes. A discussion forum on the right side of this course would be used to discuss specific problems and issues.
NOTE: Please note that ISO 9000 and ISO 9001 standards are copyright protected. A copy of these standards will NOT be provided as a part of this course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone in quality management field
- Quality Managers and other quality function employees
- Employees actively engaged in developing and implement a QMS
- Employees leading the effort of upgrading the QMS from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015
ASQ ConnEx Expert, PMI-PMP, IRCA Registered Lead Auditor, ASQ - CSSBB, CQA, CQE, CMQ/OE, IIA - CIA, NAHQ - CPHQ
Sandeep Kumar has more than 35 years of Quality Management experience. He has worked as Quality Director on several projects, including Power, Oil and Gas and Infrastructure projects.
In addition, he provides coaching and consulting services to implement Lean Six Sigma to improve performance.
After the successful completion of ASQ vetting, Sandeep Kumar has been designated as a genuine and authorized ASQConnEx expert. ASQConnEx is an education delivery system and network that vets, designates, and connects quality subject matter experts with organizations to advance their excellence journey.
His areas of specialization include Quality Assurance, ISO 9001:2015, Lean, Six Sigma, Risk Management, QMS Audits, Supplier Quality Surveillance, Supplier Pre-qualification, Construction Quality, Mechanical Inspection and Quality Training.
His professional qualifications/certifications include:
• Authorized ASQ ConnEx Expert
• ASQ-CSSBB, Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
• ASQ-CMQ/OE Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence
• PMI-PMP Certified Project Management Professional
• IRCA Registered Lead Auditor (QMS-2015)
• IIA-CIA Certified Internal Auditor
• NAHQ-CPHQ Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality
• ASQ-CSSGB, Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
• ASQ-CQA Certified Quality Auditor
• ASQ-CQE Certified Quality Engineer
• ASQ-CSQP Certified Supplier Quality Professional