ISO 50001 Energy Management Systems Lead Auditor Course
What you'll learn
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to lead an audit and audit team
- Understand the relationship between ISO 50001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks such as ISO/IEC 17021-1, ISO/IEC 17024, ISO 10012-1 etc.
- Gain ability in interpreting the requirements of ISO 50001 in the context of a Energy Management Systems (EnMS) audit
- Understand various roles of the auditor in planning, leading and following up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Understand the operations of Energy Management System (EnMS) based on ISO 50001
- Knowledge of management systems implementation is an added advantage but not a requirement.
This course provides thorough training on the implementation of ISO 50001 standard, understanding of all of its requirements and required skills necessary to effectively complete an internal and external (i.e. first, second and third party) of Energy Management Systems (EnMS) against ISO 50001, in accordance with the latest standard of ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable. The course is designed in a practical way to ensure that the auditor acquires all the necessary techniques required to confidently conduct effective audit, both internal and external. This intensive course is specifically designed to train corporate staff to serve as ISO 50001 lead auditors in their respective organizations.
This course consists of the necessary techniques and presents very clear understanding of all ISO 50001 latest requirements to perform a complete ISO 50001 audit in a supplier’s facility, as well as, in behalf of a certification body. In the course, you will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills required to plan and confidently carry out internal and external (first, second and third party) audits in line with the latest standard of ISO 19011 requirements and the certification process according to ISO/IEC 17021-1 latest requirements.
In this course, you will learn the purpose and process of an Energy Management Systems (EnMS), Energy Management Systems (EnMS) standards, Energy Management Systems (EnMS) audits and third party certification. You will understand the business and societal benefits of improving energy performance and the role and responsibilities of a lead auditor and all members of an audit team in planning, conducting, reporting and following up on an Energy Management Systems (EnMS) audit to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 45001 latest requirements, in accordance with the latest requirements of ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
At the end of this course, you would have acquired the necessary skills that will enable you conduct effective remote audit, from anywhere across the world.
The course consists of FREE downloadable templates, white papers and other resources that you can practice with to enhance your skills or customize for your personal and/or professional usage.
Who this course is for:
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead ISO 50001 Energy Management System (EnMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants who desire to master a Energy Management System (EnMS) audit process
- Personnel with the responsible of maintaining conformance with EnMS requirements
- Technical experts seeking to take part in a Energy Management System audit
- Expert advisors and professionals in Energy Management
We are PECB & CSSC authorised partner operating in the knowledge and professional servicing industry, dedicated to providing workable solutions in the areas of ISO management systems implementation, manufacturing excellence, quality management and related activities across industries. We support professionals throughout their career journey through our Professional Evaluation & Certification Board (PECB) & the Council for Six Sigma Certification (CSSC) accredited courses and learning resources.
Our readymade & editable toolkits / templates and software applications covering ISO management systems implementation, lean manufacturing, Six Sigma, process & continuous improvement, production management, quality assurance & quality control, project and product management etc enable organizations maximize their resources and improve their processes.
We are in the business of providing best-in-class ISO management systems, quality management, and process & product development consulting services. With our training & presentation materials, we assist professional trainers and consultants meet the need of their clients.
Our goal is to partner with our clients, helping them improve their processes in the areas of staff training and development, business and manufacturing process improvement, thereby making them truly world class organizations, through strong partnership with reputable organisations including PECB, CSSC, UQSR, SoftExpert, OpexWorks, SIS Certification, Quality Assurance Solutions (QAS) and others.