ISO 45001 (OH&SMS) Lead Auditor Certification Course
What you'll learn
- Gain ability in interpreting the requirements of ISO 45001 in the context of a OH&MS audit
- Understand the operations of a Occupational Health & Safety Management System (OH&SMS) based on ISO 45001
- Able to plan and confidently carry out internal and external (first, second and third party) audits in line with ISO 19011 requirements & ISO/IEC 17021-1.
- Role of an auditor in planning, conducting, reporting and following up on an environmental management system audit to establish conformity or otherwise
- Describe the purpose of an OH&SMS, ISO 45001 standard, management audits and third party certification
- Understand the correlation of ISO 45001 with other management systems (ISO 14001, ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 17021, ISO 19011 etc)
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to confidently lead an audit (internal, external or remotely) and audit team in any organization as a lead auditor
- Basic knowledge of management systems implementation and internal audit is an added advantage but not required.
This course provides thorough training on the implementation of ISO 45001 standard, understanding of all of its requirements and required skills necessary to effectively complete an internal and external (i.e. first, second and third party) of Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems (OH&SMS) against ISO 45001, in accordance with the latest standard of ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable. The course is designed in a practical way to ensure that the auditor acquires all the necessary techniques required to confidently conduct effective audit, both internal and external. This intensive course is specifically designed to train corporate staff to serve as ISO 45001 lead auditors in their respective organizations.
This course consists of the necessary techniques and presents very clear understanding of all ISO 45001 latest requirements to perform a complete ISO 45001 audit in a supplier’s facility, as well as, in behalf of a certification body. In the course, you will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills required to plan and confidently carry out internal and external (first, second and third party) audits in line with the latest standard of ISO 19011 requirements and the certification process according to ISO/IEC 17021-1 latest requirements.
In this course, you will learn the purpose and process of an Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems (OH&SMS), Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems (OH&SMS) standards, Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems (OH&SMS) audits and third party certification. You will understand the business and societal benefits of improving Occupational Health & Safety performance and the role and responsibilities of a lead auditor and all members of an audit team in planning, conducting, reporting and following up on an Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems (OH&SMS) audit to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 45001 latest requirements, in accordance with the latest requirements of ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
At the end of this course, you would have acquired the necessary skills that will enable you conduct effective remote audit, from anywhere across the world.
The course consists of FREE downloadable templates, white papers and other resources that you can practice with to enhance your skills or customize for your personal and/or professional usage.
Who this course is for:
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System (QMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants who desire to master a Occupational Health and Safety Management System audit process
- Personnel with the responsible of maintaining conformance with OH&SMS requirements
- Technical experts seeking to take part in a Occupational Health and Safety Management System audit
- Expert advisors and professionals in Occupational Health and Safety Management
We are PECB & CSSC authorised partner operating in the knowledge and professional servicing industry, dedicated to providing workable solutions in the areas of ISO management systems implementation, manufacturing excellence, quality management and related activities across industries. We support professionals throughout their career journey through our Professional Evaluation & Certification Board (PECB) & the Council for Six Sigma Certification (CSSC) accredited courses and learning resources.
Our readymade & editable toolkits / templates and software applications covering ISO management systems implementation, lean manufacturing, Six Sigma, process & continuous improvement, production management, quality assurance & quality control, project and product management etc enable organizations maximize their resources and improve their processes.
We are in the business of providing best-in-class ISO management systems, quality management, and process & product development consulting services. With our training & presentation materials, we assist professional trainers and consultants meet the need of their clients.
Our goal is to partner with our clients, helping them improve their processes in the areas of staff training and development, business and manufacturing process improvement, thereby making them truly world class organizations, through strong partnership with reputable organisations including PECB, CSSC, UQSR, SoftExpert, OpexWorks, SIS Certification, Quality Assurance Solutions (QAS) and others.