ISO 45001:2018 OH&S Internal Auditor Course
What you'll learn
- The ISO 45001:2018 standard requirements.
- How to create a checklist.
- How to create an audit plan.
- How to create an audit report.
- Auditing process explanation.
- How to improve the Occupational Health & Safety Management System.
- ISO 45001:2018 implementation process.
- Basic knowledge in safety / safety management.
This course is a complete guideline on how to understand, implement, audit and improve the Occupational Health and Safety Management System as per the ISO 45001:2018 standard. Also, this course will provide details on how to create an audit program, audit plan, audit checklist, non-conformity report and audit report.
This 90-minutes course will take you through the ISO 45001:2018 requirements and the process of auditing by real examples and practical methods. This course will increase your skills and knowledge in safety management and help you develop your career path.
The instructor will show you how each document will be created and used by discussing real life examples.
At the end of the course, you will be able to create your own checklist and audit documents to start your auditing and implement the ISO 45001:2018 standard requirements. Also, you will be able to audit the organization's safety process and procedure against the ISO 45001:2018 requirements and improve the system.
- Course overview
What is ISO standard
What is ISO 45001:2018
- ISO 45001:2018 Requirements
Context of the organization
- Auditing process
Create audit checklist
Create audit plan
Create audit report
Create NC report
- ISO 45001:2018 Certificate
How to get ISO 45001:2018 certificate
At the end of this course you will be a Certified ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditor.
Who this course is for:
- HSE Engineer
- Safety Engineer
- Safety Manager
- HSE Specialist
- Management Consultant
- Quality Manager
- Safety Auditor
- Trainers involved in HSE
An accomplished Management Consultant, Lead Auditor, Assessor and Trainer with over 10 years professional practice encompassing consultancy, training and auditing in a wide range of industry sectors in the fields of HR, quality, information security, risk management and business continuity. A consummate professional with IRCA (International Register of Certificated Auditors) a division of the Chartered Quality Institute, possessing profound international experience, and a proven record of delivering exceptionally high standards in auditing and training.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
· ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
· ISO 14001:2015 Environment management System
· ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
· ISO 31000 Risk Management.
· ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security Management System.
· ISO 55001:2014 Asset Management System
· ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management System
· ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 IT Management System
· ISO 22301 Business Continuity
· ISO 10001, 10002, 10003 & ISO 10004 Customer Management.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL CERIFICATIONS
· ISO 22301 Business Continuity MS Lead Auditor
· ISO 29993:2017 & ISO 21001 EOMS Lead Auditor from DeuZert GmbH
· ISO 9001:2015 QMS Lead Auditor - CQI IRCA
· ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Lead Auditor
· ISO 22000:2018 Lead Auditor
. ISO 14001:2015 EMS Lead Auditor - CQI IRCA
. ISO 45001:2018 OH&S Lead Auditor - CQI IRCA
. Certified Trainer (Train the Trainer Course)
· Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management