ISO 45001 - Design, Implement, Manage, Audit and Improve
What you'll learn
- A Detailed Overview of ISO 45001:2018
- Defining Workplace Hazards
- The PDCA Cycle
- How ISO 45001 Can Help with Business Growth
- The Most Common Workplace Risks and Hazards
- Who Can Benefit from ISO 45001
- What A Good Health & Safety Management System Looks Like
- How ISO 45001 Can Help with The Challenges of SME
- Importance of the Context of the Organization
- Implementation Options
- Ensuring Profit with the ISO 45001 Standard
- Transitioning from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001
- ISO Certification Phases
- Addressing Non-conformance
- What The Auditors Will Look For and How to Participate in an Audit
- A general understanding of Occupational Health and Safety is a useful background, however there are no specific prerequisites
This course walks you through a detailed explanation of the clauses and key concepts of ISO 45001:2018 so you understand how to design, implement, manage, audit and improve Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems in any organization.
This course is meant to be time efficient in that it covers all of the key points that you need to know to work with ISO 45001 or transition from OHSAS 18001. This course focuses on the latest ISO 45001:2018 standard, however organizations transitioning from the previous OHSAS 18001 standard will find the content relevant and helpful as well.
This course will not make you the foremost expert in the world, but it will give you all of the knowledge and tools you need to be effective in your role as a manager, consultant, or employee as it relates to this extremely important international standard. You can use this training to advance your professional career, as well as to confidently and meaningfully contribute to your organization’s Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
If you want to truly understand ISO 45001 and Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems, as well as what a good Occupational Health and Safety Management System should look like, this is the course for you!
Who this course is for:
- Safety Managers
- Safety Auditors
- HSE Engineers and Specialists
- Management Systems Consultants
- OHS Trainers
- Companies, managers, and employees with an interest in Occupational Health and Safety
- 18001/45001 Certified Companies, Managers, and Employees
- Service providers interested in the ISO 45001 standard
Helpful and Fast Media is proud to publish courses that help our students to pursue their passions, follow their dreams, and improve their lives using proven, practical methods that really work. We believe everyone has untapped potential within themselves that can be unleashed with the right tools and knowledge. It is our mission to facilitate this process through the courses we publish.