ISO 31000 - Enterprise Risk Management for the Professional
What you'll learn
- Master a vocabulary for risk management you can use with ease
- Know the principles for effectively managing risk
- Gain the know-how to establish a framework for managing risk in your company
- Use the risk management process in your ongoing decision-making processes
- Anyone curious about how to manage uncertainty in their personal or professional life can take this course.
- Ideal for professionals in all industries
Use risk to your advantage based on the internationally acclaimed ISO 31000 standard
Begin applying risk management to your organization within days, not months!
Learn how to motivate your employees/colleagues to manage risk on their own without constant prodding, cajoling and reminders!
Bolster your image as an authoritative, confident decision-maker by managing risk instead of letting it manage you!
Earn a certificate from Udemy upon course completion and use it in a LinkedIn post!
This course is backed by a 30-day refund policy. If you're not completed satisfied, simply request a refund through your dashboard.
Last updated May 2020
Who this course is for:
- Business owners who need to demonstrate that they can manage risk.
- Risk Managers who will benefit learning from an expert.
- Companies from Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Canada which require ISO 31000.
Avrohom (Allen) Gluck, President of ERM31000 Training and Consulting holds a Masters Degree in Leadership from Bellevue University in Nebraska. Allen is a member of both the TAG (Technical Advisory Groups) to ISO/TC 262 (ISO 31000 Risk Management Standard) and to TC 176 (ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems Standard), which represents the United States to ISO, the International Organization for Standards. Avrohom is a certified lead trainer for the ISO 31000 Risk Management Standard and he provides risk management training across the Unites States.
As an adjunct professor at Manhattanville School of Professional Studies in Purchase, NY, he teaches the first risk management course in the Unites States which is based upon ISO 31000. Allen has thirty years of experience in public speaking and adult training and education.
Avrohom serves as the Privacy Officer in an organization governed by HIPAA, GDPR and CCPA earning his CIPT certification in May 2019. He is also the 2018-2020 author of the "Bank Holding Compliance Manual for LexisNexis and the CEO of PairCoin, a cryptocurrency start-up.