ISO/IEC 27001 (ISMS): Full Certification Bootcamp
What you'll learn
- Learn what is required for an organization to obtain ISO/IEC 27001 certification
- Best practices for a successful cybersecurity program
- To enable the aspirants to plan, conduct and manage ISMS external as well as internal audits
- Implementation of an Information Security Management Systems
- Prevent common attacks and learn how they work
- Get practical auditing skills to become internationally recognized certified Lead
- Master the requirements of ISO27001 and the information security controls
- Guidance on Risk Management, Internal Control and Related Financial and Business Reporting
- Information security controls and return on investment (ROI)
- Learn risk assessment methodologies to apply to your organization
- A desire to learn ISMS and ISO 27001
ISO/IEC 27001 is one of the most popular standards in the world. This ISO certification is very popular because it shows that an organization can trust its information because there are good controls in place to protect it.
Organizations designing and implementing an ISMS according to ISO 27001 may be assessed by an independent certification body and be issued an accredited certificate of compliance if they are found to be ISO 27001 compliant after the audit. can be done.
The standard is increasingly being recognized as a practical solution to the ever-expanding information-related regulatory requirements, enabling organizations to more cost-effectively address the increasingly complex and diverse information security threats in the modern information economy. Companies around the world are working towards one ISO 27001 certification to demonstrate their information security commitment and intentions to their customers and other stakeholders.
The biggest tech giants such as Apple and Google, financial institutions, healthcare providers, insurance companies, educational institutions, manufacturing and service companies, and businesses large and small around the world have implemented this standard and used it as proof. This course describes the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 and 27002 how to implement an information security management system, what are the requirements of this standard and what solutions are available.
This course is designed to extend the guidance already provided in other ISO 27001 implementation documents by the same authors. It utilizes new best practices in national and international risk assessment, including British Standard BS 7799-3 2017 (BS 7799-3) was published to align with the 2013 edition of ISO 27001. It also provides BS 7799-3 best practice guidelines and, at the same time, real business benefits.
Who this course is for:
- Cybersecurity Major Students
- Everyone who wish to learn Cybersecurity
- Database Managers
- IT Managers
- IT Specialists
- Business degree students
- Risk management professionals
- Business continuity practitioners
My name is Martin Yanev I am internationally acclaimed Software & Aerospace Engineer.
I have a Bachelor Degree in Aeronautical Engineering and a Master Degree in Aerospace Dynamics. I am Associate member of the Royal Aeronautical Society in the United Kingdom. I am ISTQB certified with solid experience in systems test/integration.
I have gained my solid programming skills in the last 7 years by developing and testing complex software algorithms for Aerospace applications. I am currently involved in the Single European Sky Project that aims to increase the European airspace capacity by applying cutting edge Air Traffic Management Systems.
Feel free to contact me on any topic related to Computer Science and Aerospace Engineering as I am truly interested in this fields.
I hope you enjoy my courses and improve your career development with them.