ISO 27001:2022 Foundation by Example
What you'll learn
- Gain knowledge of ISO 27001 for those who want to implement it in their entreprise
- The requirements to attain ISO 27001 certification
- Preparation for ISO 27001 foundation exam
- Learn a systematic and effective approach to implement information security management system
- Risk management and controls to mitigate risks
- ISO 27001 Terms and Definitions
- There are no prequisites requires to take this course
Welcome to the ISO 27001 for busy learners course. This course is designed for individuals who are interested in learning about the ISO 27001 standard but have a limited amount of time to dedicate to the subject. This course can be completed in just two hours, making it perfect for busy professionals who want to quickly gain an understanding of the standard.
The course is ideal for students who are planning to take the ISO 27001 Foundation exam and need a concise overview of the key concepts and requirements. Additionally, it is suitable for individuals who are looking to implement the standard within their organization or security specialists who are seeking a more structured approach to information security management.
To make the learning process more engaging and effective, the course is designed to teach through practical examples. This approach helps to simplify complex concepts and make them more relatable to real-world scenarios. Furthermore, the course includes numerous quizzes and a practice exam to reinforce learning and ensure that the concepts are well understood.
By taking the ISO 27001 for busy learners course, students will gain a solid understanding of the standard and be well-prepared for the ISO 27001 Foundation exam. Additionally, they will be equipped with the knowledge and tools needed to implement the standard within their organization or to improve their current information security practices.
Who this course is for:
- Students who wish to acquire knowledge or get ready for an ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation certificate.
- Ressources who wants to implement, operate and maintain an ISMS within an organization;
PhD in computer science and IT manager with 34 years technical experience in various fields including IT Security, IT Governance, IT Service Management , Software Development, Project Management, Business Analysis and Software Architecture. I hold 70+ IT certifications such as :
ISO 27001 Auditor, ComptIA Security+, GSEC, CEH, ECSA, CISM, CISSP,
COBIT 2019 Implementor, COBIT 5 Assessor/Implementer
ITIL 3 Expert, ITIL 4 Managing Profesional , ITIL 4 Strategist
Lean Specialist, VSM Specialist
PMP, PMI-ACP, Prince2 Practitioner, Praxis, Scrum Master, PMI RMP, MSP
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, ISO 9001
Azure Administrator, Azure Devops Expert, AWS Practitioner
And many more.