ISO 22301:2019 - Business Continuity Management (BCMS)
What you'll learn
- Complete coverage of all clauses, terms, concepts in ISO 22301:2019 along with quiz and course assessment
- Practical activities and assignments on BCMS objectives, Audit Case Study etc.
- Why is business continuity management system necessary for businesses.
- Implementation of Operation controls as per ISO 22301.
- Importance of Response Structure.
- Fundamental concepts and terminologies in ISO 22301:2019.
- ISO 22301:2019 compatibility with other International standards.
- A learning appetite
- Familiarity with any management system is expected
- English listening skill required
Business continuity was always important for businesses for small-scale disruptions as well. With the advent of CoVID-19, its importance was felt in a way never before. Now businesses are considering incorporating a business continuity management system or at least having a plan for that, ISO 22301 is an internationally recognized standard for the business continuity management system (BCMS). International Organization for Standardization (ISO) revised the older publication of the standard in October 2019. The transition period of 3 years is about to complete. Companies conforming to the older edition have to either upgrade or work on the newer version of ISO 22301. The older version ISO 22301:2012 will be no longer valid after 2022. Companies have to upgrade the business continuity management system (BCMS) to the latest standard. They need proficient people who understand the new standard well, so this course will help you to become one to help companies implement the standard denoted as ISO 22301:2019.
Value Addition Alert: Hand-written English captions have been added to help our students globally from any country. As the pronunciation is different everywhere and we do understand that. We hope you will use that.
What you will learn when you take this online course (Course Objectives):
The publication of the new ISO 22301:2019 standard
The need for a business continuity management system
Context of organization in the perspective of BCMS
Leadership role in BCMS
Planning including Management of Risk and Opportunities related to business continuity
Support Functions needed for BCMS
BCMS Operation Controls
Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
Risk Assessment (RA)
Business Continuity Strategies and Solutions
Business Continuity Plans and Procedures
Warning & Communication
This course also provides coverage on all clauses of the ISO 22301:2019 standard.
No need to pay thousands of dollars for a one-day awareness course on the latest standard. This course will suffice your requirement.
Assignments as Activities:
- Activity on BCMS Objectives
- Activity on Audit Case Study
- Quiz on Terminologies
You will learn about this new standard with ease with the help of video lessons having info-graphics, quizzes, and activities.
Include the Questions From Famous Udemy Practice Exam on Lead Auditor Preparation on ISO 22301:2019: The amazing news is that this course includes the questions from famous practice exams available at the Udemy platform, titled "ISO 22301:2019 - Business Continuity Management System". The exam is itself available at $40 at Udemy and you can it for free by joining this course. At the end of the assessment, you will be provided with a result sheet that includes correct answers as well and the reason or explanation for the answer. You can improve your learning by assessing your answers against the explanation provided.
NOTICE: Please note that this ISO 22301:2019 standard is copyright protected. A standard copy will NOT be issued with this course.
Amazing Offer - Resource Materials: There are free resources that are exclusively written on different sections of the courses and are also addressing the requirements of the ISO 22301:2019 standard. These unique resources are available in the last lecture of the section.
Free Implementation Tools: Two implementation tools are also given free in this course.
One sample generic document: "ISO 22301:2019 Requirements Guide/Checklist
Gap Analysis Tool: Comparison matrix for transitioning to ISO 22301:2019 from ISO 22301:2012
One Month Money Back Guarantee: Don't forget, this Course has without inquiry, One Month 100% Money Back Guarantee. This means you have unconditionally no risk when registering for this Course.
Ask Questions & Report Complaints: A discussion forum on the right side of this course can be used to discuss specific queries and report problems you are facing about the content of the course.
Take this course: Follow the “Take This Course" Button by clicking at the Top Right Hand Side of the Page. Proceed with the instructions and follow them to register and pay for the course.
Who this course is for:
- Business Continuity Directors, Leaders, and Engineers working to ensure continuity of operations in their organizations.
- Professionals working in various supply chains including the service and manufacturing industry.
- Risks Management experts, Management system consultants and auditors.
- Business Owners who are concerned about the continuity of their businesses.
- Other Professionals involved in Business Continuity & Other Disaster related Activities.
- Enthusiasts who want to make career as Business Continuity manager, or specialist.
- The course is not for Certified Lead auditors on ISO 22301:2019 however they can have it if they need a refresher short course.
- Masters and bachelor students of business continuity sciences who want to upgrade their profiles with the comprehension of latest ISO 22301 standard.
Exoexcellence is established to suffice the intellectual gap in the market for management system consultancy and training. This profile is an endeavor of the Training Department of Exoexcellence. The excellence team wants to make sure that high-quality training programs and those which are offered at high-end prices are easily accessible at an affordable cost while keeping the quality of the training material and assessment exercises intact.
Exoexcellence can help professionals in learning and understanding popular international standards with practical exercises and real case studies. Some of the standards in which the Exoexcellence team can help are ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 50001, ISO 31000, IEC 27001, ISO 13485, ISO 22301, SA 8000, IATF 16949, and other management system standards.