ISO 22000:2018 - Food Safety Management System (FSMS)
What you'll learn
- Complete coverage of all clauses, terms, concepts in ISO 22000:2018 along with section quiz and course assessment
- Practical activities on Global food safety issues, FSMS objectives, Operation Controls in COVID-19 situation, Audit Case Study etc.
- Implementation guide along with standard's take on HACCP, PRPs, OPRPs & Critical Control Point (CCP)
- Changes incorporated in the second edition of the food safety standard
- What are the elements of food safety management system
- Detail about clauses of the standard ISO 22000:2018
- Why is food safety management system necessary in food chains
- Implementation of Operation controls as per ISO 22000:2018
- Plan-Do-Check-Act approach incorporation in food management system at two levels
- ISO 22000:2018 compatibility with other International standards
- A learning appetite
- Familiarity with any management system is expected
- Minimum college level education is required
RECENT UPDATES >> New audit case studies and MCQs added!
ISO 22000 is a well-known food safety standard that is also internationally recognized. It serves as one of the three components of the FSSC 22000 Food Safety Certification Scheme. It means that without complying with ISO 22000 one cannot acquire industry-specific FSSC 22000 certification. Certification to ISO 22000 enhances an organization's credibility among consumers, retailers, suppliers, investors, and other interested parties. If you want to work in the food sector or are already working in the food sector then knowledge of ISO 22000 is critically important. This course comprehensively suffices the knowledge enhancement requirement related to ISO 22000 as being the first online quality training course on this subject area.
What you will learn when you take this online course (Course Objectives):
The publication of the new ISO 22000 standard
The specific differences between ISO 22000:2005 and ISO 22000:2018
Revision specifics of the new standard
The HLS (High-level Structure) and standard's compatibility with ISO 9001:2015
Context of food organization
Planning including Management of Risk and Opportunities
This course also provides clause by clause analysis of the ISO 22000:2018 standard.
No need to pay several hundred dollars for a one-day awareness course on the latest standard. This course will suffice your requirement.
You will learn about this new standard with ease with the help of video lessons having infographics and quizzes.
NOTICE: Please note that this ISO 22000:2018 standard is copyright protected. A standard copy will NOT be issued with this course.
Amazing Offer - Resource Materials: There are free resources that are exclusively written on different sections of the courses and are also addressing the requirements of the ISO 22000:2018 standard. These unique resources are available in the last lecture of the section.
Free Implementation Tools: Two implementation tools are also given free in this course.
One sample generic document: Context of Organization for food organization
Gap Analysis Tool: Comparison matrix for transitioning to ISO 22000:2018 from ISO 22000:2005
One Month Money Back Guarantee: Don't forget, this Course has without inquiry, One Month 100% Money Back Guarantee. This means you have unconditionally no risk when registering for this Course.
Ask Questions & Report Complaints: A discussion forum on the right side of this course can be used to discuss specific queries and report problems you are facing about the content of the course.
Take this course: Follow the “Take This Course" Button by clicking on the Top Right Hand Side of the Page. Proceed with the instructions and follow them to register and pay for the course.
Written Reviews Collection for this Course!!
(Italian Translated) Well structured course, notions given gradually and in a complete way, interesting, engaging course. I think the course is right for me.
Enjoyed the course
Good information. I will recommend please put for lead auditor also same.
Well detailed clauses of the sections of ISO 22000:2018
I like how steady the lecture is, easy to assimilate and comprehend.
Very nicely explained course. In-depth knowledge is shared by the Trainer.
Yes, It was a good match for me. I have gotten skills that I will implement.
The course is informative, but you still need to purchase a copy of the ISO 22000:2018 standards. Also, the lecturer is very helpful, but I needed to read the material on my own rather than listen to the actual lecture.
Manas Kumar Das
This course is designed so nicely. I will be able to implement it in my workplace.
Preethi N S
yes, the lecture was good. But I felt that I can understand better with a well-defined example
It was okay, not bad actually just a little monotonous in terms of the lectures and the lecturer.
The course covered all of the essential aspects of ISO22000:2018 but could have been improved with more examples for applicability. The facilitator mostly read slides, and the presentation style was not engaging. The resources provided were adequate, but I could not make notes or highlight the PDFs, which was unfortunate.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals working in food supply chains.
- Enthusiasts who want to make career in food sector
- ISO 22000:2005 internal auditors who want awareness session on ISO 22000:2018
- Quality professionals who want to learn food safety management
- Consultants who want to support clients in meeting the new requirements of ISO 22000
- Masters and bachelor of food sciences who want to upgrade their profiles
- The course is not for Certified Lead auditors on ISO 22000:2018 however they can have it if they need a refresher
S. M. Waqas Imam is an Industrial Engineer by qualification and has served in the manufacturing industry since 2011 as Quality, Health, Safety, Environment (QHSE) expert.
Certifications & Courses: S. M. Waqas Imam is a certified IRCA CQI Lead Auditor for different ISO management system standards. He is also a certified IOSH Managing Safety Professional. He has taken several different short courses on corporate management, quality, internal auditing, risk management, strategic management, lean, six sigma, health, behavioral safety & environment etc.
Experience as Instructor: He has been teaching different ISO management system courses on Alison Online Learning Platform where he has got over 10,000 registered students.
Experience: He has experience of over 9 years as QHSE professional. He had supported his employers and clients in implementing the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 13485 and ISO 50001:2011 in different manufacturing industries.
Other Contributions: He also served as expert Blog writer for 13485Academy and wrote expert articles on various topics of ISO 13485:2016. Recently he is associated with Medical Device Community as Ambassador.