ISO 22000 Food Safety Management Systems Lead Auditor Course
What you'll learn
- Gain ability in interpreting the requirements of ISO 22000 in the context of a FSMS audit
- Describe the purpose of an FSMS, FSMS standards, management audits and third party certification
- Explain the role of an auditor in planning, conducting, reporting and following up an FSMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011:2018 and ISO TS/22003, ISO 17021
- Confidently plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of an FSMS to establish conformity, or otherwise, with ISO 22000 or an acceptable equivalent
- Acquire necessary skills to perform internal and external (first, second and third party) audits of an FSMS against ISO 22000, in accordance with ISO 19011
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to lead an audit exercise and audit team
- Understand the correlation of ISO 22000 standard with other management systems standard, including ISO 19011:2018, ISO TS/22003:2013 and ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015.
- Knowledge or experience in management systems implementation & internal audit is an added advantage but not required.
Food safety has continued to gain popularity and, as one of the key aspects of the food industry, it has boosted demands from organizations to get certified against ISO 22000 acting as demonstration of commitment from organizations toward the wellbeing of their consumers/customers and providing sustainability in the market.
This course provides thorough training on the implementation of ISO 22000 standard, understanding of all its requirements and required skills necessary to effectively perform internal and external (first, second and third party) audits of an FSMS against ISO 22000, in accordance with ISO 19011:2018, ISO 17021-1:2015 and ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015, as applicable.
This certification course provides a complete approach for auditing and certification of food safety system. The course provides an opportunity to integrate with other management systems, such as quality management systems (QMS), occupational health and safety managements systems (OH&SMS) and others. It equips you with the required knowledge and skills to perform both internal and external (first, second and third party) audit of any part of food safety management systems (FSMS).
At the end of the course, you will be able to describe the purpose and process of an FSMS audit, understand the requirements of FSMS standards and third party certification. You will be able to explain the role of the lead auditor and other members of the audit team in planning, conducting, reporting and following up an FSMS audit in accordance with the latest standard of ISO 19011 (and ISO TS/22003, including ISO 17021-1 latest requirements, as applicable), and confidently plan, conduct, report and follow up on an audit of an FSMS to establish conformity, (or otherwise), with ISO 22000, in accordance with ISO 19011 latest requirements (including ISO 17021-1, as applicable).
At the end of this course, you would have acquired the necessary skills that will enable you conduct effective remote audit, from anywhere across the world.
The course consists of FREE downloadable templates, white papers and other resources that you can practice with to enhance your skills or customize for your personal and/or professional usage.
Who this course is for:
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System (QMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants who desire to master a Food Safety Management System audit process
- Personnel with the responsible of maintaining conformance with FSMS requirements
- Technical experts seeking to take part in a Food Safety Management System audit
- Expert advisors and professionals in the food industry.
We are PECB & CSSC authorised partner operating in the knowledge and professional servicing industry, dedicated to providing workable solutions in the areas of ISO management systems implementation, manufacturing excellence, quality management and related activities across industries. We support professionals throughout their career journey through our Professional Evaluation & Certification Board (PECB) & the Council for Six Sigma Certification (CSSC) accredited courses and learning resources.
Our readymade & editable toolkits / templates and software applications covering ISO management systems implementation, lean manufacturing, Six Sigma, process & continuous improvement, production management, quality assurance & quality control, project and product management etc enable organizations maximize their resources and improve their processes.
We are in the business of providing best-in-class ISO management systems, quality management, and process & product development consulting services. With our training & presentation materials, we assist professional trainers and consultants meet the need of their clients.
Our goal is to partner with our clients, helping them improve their processes in the areas of staff training and development, business and manufacturing process improvement, thereby making them truly world class organizations, through strong partnership with reputable organisations including PECB, CSSC, UQSR, SoftExpert, OpexWorks, SIS Certification, Quality Assurance Solutions (QAS) and others.