ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS)
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Introduction and general concepts of ISO 22000:2018
- Clause-by-clause guidance of ISO 22000:2018
- What applicable requirements are needed for food manufacturers?
- What documents to prepare in order to meet ISO 22000:2018?
- How does Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) requirements apply to my ISO 22000 implementation?
- How does Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) or Prerequisite Program affect my ISO 22000 implementation?
- How to have proper control over food safety hazards along the food chain?
- How to implement your Food Safety Management System (FSMS)?
- How to verify your implementation to make sure you're on the right track?
- No specific prior knowledge is required
- Familiarity with GMP, HACCP and Food management systems is helpful
- A general understanding of your food product and services is useful
- To understand prerequisite programmes for food safety, attending our GMP course (Udemy) is helpful
- Owning a copy of ISO 22000:2018 standard is recommended, but not required
The ISO 22000 is an international standard for the Food Safety Management System (FSMS). This standard is designed to enable organisations to control food safety hazards along the food chain. This standard also applies to all types and sizes of organisations in the food industry.
As a company in the food industry, this course would help you to address all the important considerations for making your business a successful one.
Should you have set up your system with the GMP and HACCP foundation, this course would be a natural build on that foundation, as you would have covered fundamental considerations of setting up a food business. For more details on that pre-requisite programme, you can check out our courses on the GMP and HACCP!
Section 1 > Introduction, history and general concepts of ISO 22000:2018 (and how they relate to GMP and HACCP)
Section 2 > Clause-by-clause guidance for ISO 22000:2018
Section 2-1 > Clause 1 to 3 + Clause 4: Context of the organisation
Section 2-2 > Clause 5: Leadership
Section 2-3 > Clause 6: Planning for the Food Safety Management System
Section 2-4 > Clause 7: Support
Section 2-5 > Clause 8: Operations
Section 2-6 > Clause 9: Performance Evaluation
Section 2-7 > Clause 10: Improvement
Sections 3 > Preparation of Documentation
Section 4 > Implementation
Section 5 > Verification of your implementation
- Food manufacturing, distribution and/or logistic companies looking to set up their ISO 22000 system or FSMS
- Professionals/Business Owners tasked with overseeing a management system meeting ISO 22000 standards
- Quality managers
- Risk managers
- Food product and/or service provider interested in the ISO 22000 framework and how it relates to GMP and HACCP
- Businesses certified to ISO 22000:2005 and looking to upgrade to ISO 22000:2018