Test No. 1 :
- Planning and Implementation
- Service Level Management
- Service Reporting
- Service Continuity & Availability Management
- Budgeting & Accounting
Test No. 2 :
- Capacity Management
- Information Security Management
- Business Relationship Management
- Supplier Management
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
Test No. 3 :
- Configuration Management
- Change Management
- Release Management
- ISO/IEC 20000 Management
The purpose of the course is to facilitate the understanding of the requirements for a Service management system as they are formulated by the international standard ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018.
The structure of the course follows the requirements of the standard and includes:
- an introductive part that discusses the definition of a Service management system and general aspects about ISO/IEC 20000 series of international standards, including ISO/IEC 20000-1, ISO/IEC 20000-2 and ISO/IEC 20000-3.
- Context of the organization (Clause 4 of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018) - internal and external issues relevant to the Service management system, needs and expectations of interested parties and the scope of the Service management system.
- Leadership (Clause 5 of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018) - the support and commitment of the top management, the service management policy, roles, responsibilities and authorities for the Service management system.
- Planning (Clause 6 of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018) - risks and opportunities for the Service management system, service management objectives and the service management plan.
- Support of the Service Management System (Clause 7 of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018) - resources, competence, awareness, communication, documented information and the knowledge required to support the Service management system
- Operation of the Service Management System (Clause 8 of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018) - service portfolio, relationship and agreement, supply and demand, service design, build and transition, resolution and fulfillment, service assurance
- Performance evaluation (Clause 9 of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018) - monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation, internal audits of the Service management system and the management review
- Improvement (Clause 10 of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018) - the management of nonconformities and corrective actions and the continual improvement of the Service Management System.
Certification to ISO/IEC 20000-1 - for service providers and for individuals - is also covered in the course.
The questions are similar to those that you may have to answer if you plan to become certified as a Service management professional.
Get all the key information about a Service management system and the requirements of international standard ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018