ISO 14001:2015 - Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
What you'll learn
- Complete coverage of all clauses, terms, concepts in ISO 14001 along with quiz and course assessment
- Practical activities and assignments on Environmental Damage Rate, EMS objectives, Aspect Impact identification, Deep-water Horizon Oil Spill, Case Study etc.
- Implementation Guide on ISO 14001 through gap analysis project plan. Tools for implementation Document Requirements Guide/Gap Analysis, Comparative Matrix etc.
- Changes incorporated in the third edition of the environmental management standard.
- Detail about the main clauses of the standard ISO 14001:2015.
- Why is environmental management system necessary for businesses.
- Implementation of Operation controls as per ISO 14001:2015.
- Importance of Emergency Preparedness and response.
- Fundamental concepts and terminologies in ISO 14001:2015.
- ISO 14001:2015 compatibility with other International standards.
- Implementations tool for ISO 14001:2015 standard & transition from ISO 14001:2004.
- What goes wrong when EMS Operation Controls and Emergency Preparedness and Response Fails? A Case Study to explain that.
- Difference between environmental aspects and environmental impacts, an activity to verify that you understand the difference.
- A learning appetite
- Familiarity with any management system is expected
- Minimum college level education is required
ISO 14001 is an internationally recognized standard for environmental management systems (EMS). International Organization for Standardization (ISO) published the standard in September 2015. The transition period of 3 years is now over. Companies have to either upgrade or work on the newer version ISO 14001:2015. The older version ISO 14001:2004 is no longer valid. Companies have to upgrade the environmental management system (EMS) to the latest standard. They need proficient people who understand the new standard well, so this course will help you to become one to help companies implement the standard denoted as ISO 14001:2015.
Value Addition Alert: Hand-written English captions have been added to help our students globally from any country. As the pronunciation is different everywhere and we do understand that. We hope you will use that.
What you will learn when you take this online course (Course Objectives):
The publication of the new ISO 14001 standard
The difference between Environmental Aspects and Impact with the help of Activities
The specific differences between ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 14001:2004
Revision specifics of the new standard
The HLS (High-level Structure) and standard's compatibility with ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018
Context of organization in the perspective of EMS
Leadership role in EMS
Planning includes the Management of Risk and Opportunities related to the environment
Support Functions needed for EMS
EMS Operation Controls
Emergency Preparedness & Response with a case study as an activity
This course also provides discussion on all main clauses of ISO 14001:2015 standard.
No need to pay thousands of dollars for a one-day awareness course on the latest standard. This course will suffice your requirement.
Assignments as Activities:
- Activity on Environment Degradation Reading
- Activity on differentiating Environmental Aspects & Impacts
- Activity on British Petroleum Investigation Report on Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill
- Activity on Audit Case Studies
- Quiz on Terminologies
You will learn about this new standard with ease with the help of video lessons having infographics, quizzes, and activities.
Include the Questions From Famous Udemy Practice Exam on Lead Auditor Preparation on ISO 14001:2015: The amazing news is that this course includes the questions from a famous practice exam available on the Udemy platform, titled "ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management - Lead Auditor Exam". The exam is itself available at $40 at Udemy and you can do it for free by joining this course. At the end of the assessment, you will be provided with a result sheet that includes correct answers as well as the reason or explanation for the answer. You can improve your learning by assessing your answers against the explanation provided.
NOTICE: Please note that this ISO 14001:2015 standard is copyright protected. A standard copy will NOT be issued with this course.
Amazing Offer - Resource Materials: There are free resources that are exclusively written on different sections of the courses and are also addressing the requirements of the ISO 14001:2015 standard. These unique resources are available with the last lecture of the section.
Free Implementation Tools: Two implementation tools are also given free in this course.
One sample generic document: "ISO 14001:2015 Requirements Guide/Checklist
Gap Analysis Tool: Comparison matrix for transitioning to ISO 14001:2015 from ISO 14001:2004
One Month Money Back Guarantee: Don't forget, this Course has without inquiry, One Month 100% Money Back Guarantee. This means you have unconditionally no risk when registering for this Course.
Ask Questions & Report Complaints: A discussion forum on the right side of this course can be used to discuss specific queries and report problems you are facing about the content of the course.
Take this course: Follow the “Take This Course" Button by clicking on the Top Right Hand Side of the Page. Proceed with the instructions and follow them to register and pay for the course.
Written Reviews Collection for this Course!!
I am very happy with this course completion because before I didn't know the iso certification now I know what is the iso 14001 is. Thanks to Udemy.
Noor Liayana Kamarudin
Yes. I can understand more clearly.
Mojisola Esther Adetomiwa
Well explained and enjoyed the exercises between the courses
Good course, I really enjoyed the practical cases and the tests.
This was an excellent introduction to ISO 14001:2015
It was beneficial.
Moh Arif Rohmatullah
Good but need more explanation regarding examples, discussions, and study cases. Thank you
Who this course is for:
- Professionals working in various supply chains including the service and manufacturing industry.
- Enthusiasts who want to make career as environment manager, or environmental specialist.
- Quality professionals who want to learn environmental management system
- Consultants who want to support clients in meeting the new requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Masters and bachelor students of environmental sciences who want to upgrade their profiles
- The course is not for Certified Lead auditors on ISO 14001:2015 however they can have it if they need a refresher
S. M. Waqas Imam is an Industrial Engineer by qualification and has served in the manufacturing industry since 2011 as Quality, Health, Safety, Environment (QHSE) expert.
Certifications & Courses: S. M. Waqas Imam is a certified IRCA CQI Lead Auditor for different ISO management system standards. He is also a certified IOSH Managing Safety Professional. He has taken several different short courses on corporate management, quality, internal auditing, risk management, strategic management, lean, six sigma, health, behavioral safety & environment etc.
Experience as Instructor: He has been teaching different ISO management system courses on Alison Online Learning Platform where he has got over 10,000 registered students.
Experience: He has experience of over 9 years as QHSE professional. He had supported his employers and clients in implementing the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 13485 and ISO 50001:2011 in different manufacturing industries.
Other Contributions: He also served as expert Blog writer for 13485Academy and wrote expert articles on various topics of ISO 13485:2016. Recently he is associated with Medical Device Community as Ambassador.
Exoexcellence is established to suffice the intellectual gap in the market for management system consultancy and training. This profile is an endeavor of the Training Department of Exoexcellence. The excellence team wants to make sure that high-quality training programs and those which are offered at high-end prices are easily accessible at an affordable cost while keeping the quality of the training material and assessment exercises intact.
Exoexcellence can help professionals in learning and understanding popular international standards with practical exercises and real case studies. Some of the standards in which the Exoexcellence team can help are ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 50001, ISO 31000, IEC 27001, ISO 13485, ISO 22301, SA 8000, IATF 16949, and other management system standards.