ISO 14001:2015 Environmental management system
What you'll learn
- Understand ALL the requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Implement an Environmental Management System according to ISO 14001:2015
- Take part in environmental audits as per ISO 14001:2015
- Upgrade from ISO 14001:2004 to ISO 14001:2015
- Work as consultant for environmental management
- Master the world's no.1 standard on environmental issues
- No specific prior knowledge required.
- Familiarity with other management systems is helpful.
This course explains all the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 to help you implement, audit an environmental management system or plan the upgrade to this new edition of the world's no.1 standard for environmental management.
After going through the lessons in the course the student will have a good understanding of all the requirements of ISO 14001:2015, and will be able to take part in the implementation, improvement, administration or audit of an environmental management system.
My course includes:
- a short introduction part speaking about the ISO 14000 family of standards and the concept of environmental management system;
- a detailed explanation of all the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 following the structure of the standard - context of the organization, leadership, planning, support, operation, performance
evaluation and improvement.
The course discusses key elements of ISO 14001:2015 like evaluation of environmental aspects and impacts, compliance obligations, operational planning and control or emergency preparedness and response.
Specific requirements for environmental management system - environmental policy, environmental objectives and planning to achieve them, context of the organization, internal audits, management review, evaluation of compliance, documented information, actions to address risks and opportunities - all those are discussed in the lessons of this course.
All elements of ISO 14001:2015 are discussed in detail, using examples so you will understand how an environmental management system can be implemented to achieve conformity with the standard and obtain ISO 14001:2015 certification.
From my course you get condensed valuable information that you can study in your own time and review at any moment during the implementation of an environmental management system or during an audit as per ISO 14001.
This is the full package for environmental consultants, auditors and environmental practitioners (environmental managers, EHS officers, environmental technicians, environmental engineers etc).
The course provides clear explanations, examples and solutions for the implementation of ISO 14001:2015 requirements.
Who this course is for:
- ISO Consultants
- Management system auditors
- Environmental engineers
- Environmental managers
- Environmnetal technicians
- EHS officers
- Management system experts
- Professionals preparing for certification to ISO 14001:2015
What I do
I translate the knowledge and best practice of international standards into common language, to help individuals and organizations improve.
What I know
My interests and focus include quality management, information security, business continuity, compliance, occupational health & safety, environmental management, social responsibility, food safety or risk management.
Who am I
I have started working in the field of standards, auditing and certification in the early 2000s and since then I have participated in hunderds of projects in multiple sectors and disciplines. Today I work for RIGCERT, an accredited certification body operating in Europe.
How I do things
In 2016 I began creating online courses, always focusing on the essential subjects and themes, so that you can get all the important information in a concentrated form. I collaborate with other experts in different fields looking to offer real value in each and every course that I teach.