ISO 14001:2015 EMS Internal Auditor
What you'll learn
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System
- ISO 14001:2015 Internal Audit
- Environmental Management System
- Auditing process
- How to improve the Environmental Management System
This course is a complete guideline on how to read the ISO 14001:2015 standard and understand its requirement and how to implement it then how to create an audit checklist and the audit process from the audit plan to the NC report.
This course will take you through the process of auditing by real examples and practical way.
The instructor will show how each document will be create and show how to use it.
At the end of the course, you will be able to create your own checklist and audit documents to start your auditing and implementing the ISO 14001:2015 standard requirement. Also, you will be able to audit the organization safety process and procedure against the ISO 14001:2015 requirements and improve the system.
By the end of this course you are expected to be able to get the:
Explain the purpose of an environmental management system and the business and societal benefits of improving environmental performance
Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an environmental management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011.
Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of an environmental management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 14001 and in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021-1 where appropriate).
ISO 14001:2015 specifies the requirements for an environmental management system that an organization can use to enhance its environmental performance.
Who this course is for:
- Quality manager
- HSE specialist
- Trainers involved in HSE
An accomplished Management Consultant, Lead Auditor, Assessor and Trainer with over 10 years professional practice encompassing consultancy, training and auditing in a wide range of industry sectors in the fields of HR, quality, information security, risk management and business continuity. A consummate professional with IRCA (International Register of Certificated Auditors) a division of the Chartered Quality Institute, possessing profound international experience, and a proven record of delivering exceptionally high standards in auditing and training.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
· ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
· ISO 14001:2015 Environment management System
· ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
· ISO 31000 Risk Management.
· ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security Management System.
· ISO 55001:2014 Asset Management System
· ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management System
· ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 IT Management System
· ISO 22301 Business Continuity
· ISO 10001, 10002, 10003 & ISO 10004 Customer Management.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL CERIFICATIONS
· ISO 22301 Business Continuity MS Lead Auditor
· ISO 29993:2017 & ISO 21001 EOMS Lead Auditor from DeuZert GmbH
· ISO 9001:2015 QMS Lead Auditor - CQI IRCA
· ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Lead Auditor
· ISO 22000:2018 Lead Auditor
. ISO 14001:2015 EMS Lead Auditor - CQI IRCA
. ISO 45001:2018 OH&S Lead Auditor - CQI IRCA
. Certified Trainer (Train the Trainer Course)
· Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management