ISO 14001:2015 Awareness and Implementation
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 17 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The benefits of an effective ISO 14001:2015 compliance management system.
- The underpinning principles of ISO 14001:2015.
- The aims, structure and requirements of the standard and how to go about implementation.
The course is aimed at providing learners with an understanding of the aims, structure and requirements of ISO 14001:2015 and includes implementation tips and tools. It will give you the information that you need to make informed judgements on the implementation of an effective Environmental Management System.
The course is presented by David Edwards, who has over 20 years experience of advising organisations on the implementation of this standard. He is also an IRCA registered Environmental Management System lead Auditor.
- Anyone involved in implementing an Environmental Management System or who needs to know about the implications of an EMS.
Why do we need an EMS?
Benefits of an EMS
Basic terms and definitions