Islamic Banking or Islamic Finance is a way of doing banking where products and services are offered to customers based on Sharia Principles and Laws. Islamic banking is one of the famous banking system in the world which is a safe and asset backed industry. Islamic banks are less exposed to market risks, liquidity problems and reputational risks as compared to conventional banking system.
Due to the way of doing transparent business, Islamic Banking is growing day by day and has become a $ Trillion industry in the world. Islamic banking is a regulated system which is supervised by Islamic / Sharia Scholars and it is also regulated by Central Bank which is the regulator of the banking system. Dedicated Islamic department of Central Banks oversee the functioning of Islamic Financial Institutions.
What Will You Learn In This Course?
This course is divided in 3 Main Modules to explain you practical concepts of Islamic Banking and Its Core products which are offered to customers.
You will learn key concepts related to Islamic Banking including:
- Islamic Banking,
- Fundamentals of Islamic Banking
- Importance and Spread of Islamic Banks IBs
- Islamic Banking system VS Conventional Banking system,
- Products offered by Islamic Banks,
Module 2 - Murabaha Financing Model and Structure
- Step by Step Process,
- Difference from conventional banking etc.
Module 3 - Mudarabah Financing Models and Structures etc.
- Authorities of Rabbul-Maal (Investor),
- Capital and Expenses,
- Profit / Loss,
- Running and Collective Mudarabah,
- Asset Side, Deposit Side etc.
How Will You Benefit From This Course?
By attending this course you will:
- get insight about Islamic Banking system and Its core products
- able to understand and apply the knowledge of Islamic Finance System
- be able to talk confidently with Islamic Bankers and Islamic Financial Institutions
- be able to work in consultancy firms providing services to Islamic Banks
- get a lifetime access and certificate of completion of this course
Who Should Attend This Course:
Bankers, Investment Bankers, Leasing professionals, Brokers, Stock Market Professionals,
Branch Managers / Operations Managers,
Islamic Banking and Finance Students
Others who want to learn about Islamic Banking and Its Products.