Be CRISC: Risk Management for ISACA Certification - v. 2020!
What you'll learn
- You will have the necessary knowledge to pass the ISACA CRISC certification
- Have access to more than 4 hours of dense and carefully planned training by certified CRISC
- Access to 20 questions to practice for the exam
- You will be able to discuss the CRISC Review Manual 6th Edition safely
- Discuss the risk management lifecycle
- Identify, evaluate, respond and monitor risks
- Understand the difference between capacity, tolerance and risk appetite
- Understand culture and risk profile
- Understand in detail the risk identification process
- Understanding the types of control for security risks
- Figure out the options for responding to risks
- Understand the difference between KRI and KPI
- Knowledge of information security
- Basic knowledge in administration
- Knowledge in information technology
CRISC is one of the highest paying certifications in the market!
In this 2020 version, we revised the material and upgrade the voice with AWS Polly for better understanding!
This is an essential course of risk management, without curling. Carefully consolidated content to help you pass the exam. The best use of your time and the best return on your investment.
You can leverage your career with this certification that will definitely set you apart from your competitors! You can add more value to the company where you work and really make a difference!
This course is taught by a certified CRISC instructor:
Over 15 years working with IT
More than 5 years working with risks
CRISC and PMP
ITILv3, CCNA, CCDA, CCNA Wireless, LPI-1, LPI-2
You want to pass the certification and need a training that will help you in your role of risk specialist. This preparatory course is entirely based on the official ISACA CRISC Review Manual 6th Edition and will provide you with more than 4 hours of contact with carefully crafted content to help you understand all the concepts of risk management and passing the test certification!
In addition we have included 20 questions for you to practice for certification proof, practical activities with case studies, and risk management artifact templates.
Who this course is for:
- Information Security Professionals
- Information Technology Professionals Wanting to Learn a New Area to Boost Career
- Project Managers
- Risk professionals
- Business analysts
- Compliance Professionals
Yuri Braz é um estrategista de TI, atuando como Arquiteto de TI com foco em Governança, Riscos e Compliance (Governance, Risk Management and Compliance - GRC). Tem ampla experiência no desenvolvimento de arquiteturas complexas de soluções de Tecnologia da Informação (TI) e no planejamento e gerenciamento de projetos estratégicos de alta complexidade. Em sua experiência trabalha diariamente com identificação e tratamento de riscos, tratamento com stakeholders em estruturas organizacionais múltiplas e conflitantes, coleta e consolidação de requisitos para demandas de projetos, desenho de soluções de TI de alta complexidade, acompanhamento de execução, definição e criação de arquiteturas de referência e validação de compliance.