IS20 Security Controls
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 20 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- After successfully completing this course, the students shall be able to completely understand the top 20 most critical security controls
- Although there are no prerequisites to enroll in this course, it is recommended prospective candidates have a basic understanding of networking and security technologies.
The IS20 Security Controls training course is based on the official Mile2’s vendor neutral IS20 Controls certification objectives and covers the proven general controls and methodologies that are used to execute and analyze the twenty most critical security controls. This course enables the IT security professionals to implement controls in their existing network(s) through highly effective and economical automation. The course is equally helpful for the enterprise management staff to effectively gauge the effectiveness of security controls implemented in their organizations.
This training course is a comprehensive and essential course for security professionals working with sensitive information and are responsible to ensure its security. The course focuses on the twenty most critical controls suggested by the leading government and private organizations. The implementation of these Top 20 Controls will ensure best efforts to drastically decrease the overall cost of security while improving both the efficiency and effectiveness of it.
The exam is taken online through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”), which is accessible on your mile2 account. The exam will take 2 hours and consists of 100 multiple choice questions.
- Information assurance managers/auditors
- System implementers/administrators
- Network security engineers and auditors