Decide If the Field of Human Resources Is for You - Part 1
What you'll learn
- You will consciously decide if you want to work in this field and also in what kind of company
- You will know what steps you need to follow to get a job in this field
- You will be able to design and complete an entire recruitment and selection process
- You will know what Recruitment & Selection and Compensation & Benefits deal with
- You will find out what skills you will develop as HR Specialist
After more than 10 years in which I worked in the field of Human Resources, both in small local companies and in large multinationals, world-renowned, with tens of thousands of employees, I want to share with you my knowledge gained hoping it helps you first decide if you want to work in this field, how much it suits you and then take the first steps towards a job as an HR specialist or HR manager, why not?
I happened to come across the HR field by applying for a job as a programmer. I was a 3rd year student in Economics and Computer Science and I really wanted to work. I didn't get the job of programmer. I did not have enough experience, but I was offered a job in the same company at the Personnel, Education and Payroll department as it was called at the time.
I learned little by little and I received assignments from all areas, areas that I will tell you about: recruitment and selection, payroll and benefits, training and development, performance appraisal, employee motivation, labor law, human resources management, relationship with employees.
You will find out what skills you need to develop to be a good specialist in this field and what challenges you may face during your work. And bonus, how can you get hired in this department without experience.
Who this course is for:
- Students and graduates who want to work in the field of Human Resources (faculty of psychology, but not only)
- People who want to make a career change and are attracted to the field of Human Resources
- Team managers who need knowledge in the field of Human Resources
- Anyone interested in learning more about Human Resources
Human Resources Manager until 2015, over 10 years of experience, graduate in economics and management, Voiceover artist in Romanian and English.
I want the human resources field to become friendly and accessible to everybody and for this reason my materials are different from the standard ones. I share with you not only information but also successes, joys and challenges of a human resources specialist.
My other courses represent my path to raising my vibration towards a balanced and fulfilled personal life after my decision to end my corporate career in HR.