Irises in Watercolor. How to paint flowers in a loose style
- No need for certain skills, only a great desire to paint!
In this tutorial, we’ll paint bright, beautiful Irises in Watercolor.
I will go to the complete process with you of the composition, then different painting stages, we will cower different watercolor techniques…
The course is ideal for both artists who are painting recently, and artists with experience in painting, you will receive many new tips, tricks, and a huge boost of positive energy from the process of creating a painting!
In this course you will get acquainted with some watercolor techniques, simple tricks that will let you make a finished picture step by step. Learn how to paint lovely Irises. I will tell you about each step of making a picture very simply and in detail, and if you have any questions, I will answer each of them in a simple way, because I understand how many apparent difficulties arise for the beginners at the early stages when they start practicing watercolor painting.
What You'll Learn:
• The basic materials, tools, and surfaces for painting with watercolor.
• How to apply watercolor using a variety of techniques and approaches.
• How to paint loosely with watercolor.
You will need
• Watercolor paper, A4 size.
• Watercolor paints for professionals.
• Watercolor brushes: get a medium and small size. They will be used to create different effects when painting.
• Napkin (from excess moisture).
• Great mood! I will accompany each stage of work with very detailed comments, revealing the secrets and features of watercolor painting.
And, of course, you can always get feedback if difficulties arise!
Let's create something incredible!
Who this course is for:
- The course is ideal for both new artists and artists with a background in drawing. You will get a lot of new tips, tricks and a huge boost of positive energy from the painting process!
- 09:57Initial wash
Hello, There. My name is Jane Bogdanchik and I'm Ukrainian Artist, based in Kiev. I always liked to paint, so I went to art school, and then to the Professional Lyceum in the class of fine and classical arts.
Each of my works contain a piece of my soul so like me they are all different, some fabulous and magical, some romantic and some a source of joy, delight or pleasure. But most of all I hope my works bring about a feeling of interest, that they pique your curiosity and you find them thought-provoking as well as pleasantly surprising.
I love using different techniques but watercolor is my favorite. It’s my biggest inspiration because of the effect of the lightness, airiness and the subtlety of the color transitions.
In my courses, I will share with you the secrets of my painting, as well as knowledge and skills. So welcome!
Всем привет. Меня зовут Евгения, я украинский художник, дизайнер и иллюстратор. Занимаюсь живописью с детства. Начинала с художественной школы, а также обучалась рисунку, композиции и конечно же акварельной живописи у известного украинского художника А.П. Кулагина. Я очень люблю акварельную живопись за ее прозрачность, легкость и невероятно красивые переходы цвета. В своей живописи я использую разные приемы, техники и хочу поделиться с вами своими секретами, навыками и знаниями. Добро пожаловать на мой курс!