- 7.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to effectively elicit requirements from users who may not actually know what they need
- How to sort the “needs” from the “wants” on time-critical projects
- How to document requirements in a readable, yet usable format
- How to reduce requirement maintenance time by using effective analysis techniques
- How to work effectively with the development team as they explore the requirements
- How to ensure that testing aligns with the original intention of the requirement
- How to help a set of users through the process of user acceptance testing
- Desirable experience in defining a computerized system (expression of need, general specifications).
At the beginning of each IT project there is always a business need.
Improving or automating business processes, extending a software system’s functionality, opening new access channels for customers – these are examples of various business needs creating a fundaments for an IT project. Each business need has to be explored, analyzed and converted into a solution.
This is the field for a Business Analyst. The success of the project depends on the skills and experience of the Business Analyst – to collect concrete requirements and model them into a solution, specific competences are necessary.
The Foundation level business analyst certification forms a base for a today’s key qualification in the business analysis field. The acquired knowledge assures a proficiency in definitions and background about business processes modeling and improving, collecting and analyzing requirements, designing business solutions and working in the area of innovation.
The primary focus of the Foundation level business analyst certification is put on common rules and standards used in business analysis. An additional topic is innovation and design as a major means of building competitive advantage.
If you ready to do a great job as a business analyst, IQBBA business analyst certification is ready to help you build your career and your company.
"This material is not accredited with the IQBBA".
- Business Analysts
- Product Owners
- Product Managers
- Software Practitioners
- Requirements engineers