IPv6 Internetworking Masterclass - Beginner to Advanced
- 16.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Configure IPv6 internetworking on Cisco routers
- Subnetting for IPv6
- Configure IPv6 routing
- Transition your IPv4 network to IPv6
- You will need to download GNS3 (free) and have access to a Cisco IOS if you want to do the optional labs.
- Any networking knowledge will be an advantage but we don't presume any.
If you are working in the IT industry or hope to get your first job soon then you simply must understand IPv6 internetworking. IPv4 is currently being phased out and many companies are no longer using it in fact. Over 25% of traffic on the internet is using IPv6.
Many people avoid learning IPv6 because they think it's hard to understand but nothing could be further from the truth. IPv6 addressing is far easier to learn than IPv4 and (unlike IPv4) can be mastered by beginners in just a few hours.
Our IPv6 Internetworking Masterclass takes you from complete beginner to advanced level so you can ace technical interviews and configure and troubleshoot IPv6 networks with ease. Feel free to take the optional hands-on labs if you want to deepen your understanding or come back to them later.
Every subject is accompanied with a quiz to check your understanding. As your confidence grows you can progress to harder subjects until you are finally ready to take on the super hard advanced lab where we combine all the technologies you have learned so far.
Your course has been created by a highly respected network consultant who plans, installs and troubleshoots complex IPv6 networks on a daily basis. He breaks down each subject into easy-to-understand chunks so you can easily digest the subjects and apply them in your day-to-day role.
You will learn:
- IPv6 address types
- Subnetting IPv6 addresses
- Configure and troubleshoot IPV6 for BGP, OSPF, EIGRP
- Configure IPv4 to IPv6 transitions
- Using DHCP and DNS with IPv6
- IPv6 network security
- and much more
Feel free to take just the beginner course if you want to prepare for helpdesk or junior networking roles or progress onto intermediate and advanced modules if you work in network support or consulting roles or want to prepare for advanced IT exams such as Cisco CCNP.
- IT students who want to understand IPv6 networking
- IT engineers who need to plan, configure and troubleshoot IPv6 addressing
- IT students who need to prepare for job and technical interviews