IPv6 - learn the basics of the new IP protocol
- 36 mins on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- understand IPv6 basics.
- Basic knowledge of IPv4 is great!
In this introductionary course you will learn the basics about IPv6. Topics include:
- Why we should migrate to IPv6
- How IP address spaces relates to eachother. There are many IPv6 addresses. But how many?
- Main differences between IPv4 and IPv6 headers.
- Address structure, how addresses looks like and how to shorten them
- Common address types.
After attending this short but powerful course you will know the most elementary and foundations about the new IP protocol.
Remember! 30 days money-back guarantee with no questions asked. I want you to be satisfied with my course. No Happy - No Pay!
Also, please take advantage of the free previews to see way you will get.
- This course is for anyone who wants to understand the basics of IPv6.
There are many analogies available on internet on how large the IPv6 address space is compared to IPv4 addresses. We can probably all agree that there are HUGE numbers of addresses and they will be enough for quite some time.
Why should we use IPv6? Is it all about the number of addresses? Are there other differences?