iPhone and iOS 8 Complete Guide, Useful Tips/Tricks
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Backup iPhone
- Update iPhone
- Finding a lost/stolen iPhone
- Everyday Use of the iPhone
- Troubleshooting the iPhone iOS software
- Useful tips and tricks with the iPhone and iOS Software
- Export Pictures to Computer or iCloud Photo Library
- iPhone 4S, 5, 5S, 5C, 6, or Plus is recommended
- Computer (Mac or PC) If you want to sync or backup to the computer, not required though
- The latest iOS version, not required before starting the course, will go over backup and safe updating
This course is perfect for anyone what wants to get more out of their iPhone with best practices. From beginners to intermediate users, you will learn how to use every part of the iPhone and it's iOS 8 software.
Content and Overview
The course is designed so you do not have to know anything about the iPhone before getting started. The course is broken down to help backup your information, update your phone, then explain all the features on the iPhone.
The sections are broken down, so we can review one part of the phone at a time, before moving onto something that builds on top of it. Such as connecting the iPhone to the internet, then backing up the iPhone, to updating, to exploring new features of iOS 8.
We start with explaining the basics of the iPhone and the iOS 8 software in the first few lectures. Then we move into backing up the phone. It's important to have your iPhone backed up, so you do not lose any information on your device.
Move into how to update your device, so in the future lectures, you will have the same features and changes to be able to follow along on your own iPhone.
We will cover how to find a lost/stolen iPhone, and best practices to prevent any loss of information.
I will explain all of the different built in apps and features on the iPhone, so you will have a better understanding of how to use your iPhone overall.
- iPhone Beginners to Intermediate
- People wanting to learn more about their iPhone
Learn about the few physical buttons on the iPhone and how the work. The best ways to utalize them.
Explain what an Apple ID is, including iTunes account and iCloud account. How to reset password if unknown.
"iCloud connects you and your Apple devices in amazing ways. It makes sure you always have the latest versions of your most important things."