iPhone Filmmaking | iPhone Video Production & Video Editing
What you'll learn
- How to take great videos using the iPhone
- Understand different functions and settings on the iPhone
- Edit videos directly on the iPhone using iMovie
- Create professional looking videos using iMovie on the Mac
- Shoot Normal, Slo-Motion, and Time Lapse videos
- Be able to share videos created with the student communities for the course
- You will need to have access to an iPhone for the duration of this course
- Ideally, have access to Facebook and Instagram so you can upload your work to the student communities
- Be prepared to have fun with the course!
In this course you will learn how to take and edit professional videos using just your iPhone. This course will help anyone who wants to get into the exciting and growing sector of iPhone Videography.
Learn and master the art of taking great videos using just your iPhone on this comprehensive shooting and editing course.
- Shoot great videos on your iPhone
- Edit such videos directly on your iPhone, great for when you are out and about
- Learn about resolutions and frame rates
- Learn about normal, Slo-Motion, and Time Lapse video types
- Use iMove on your iPhone and Mac
Never miss that "perfect video moment" by using your iPhone to the full
Over the last 100 years film making has continued to evolve and change, the latest chapter now being smartphone and iPhone videography. These changes require film makers to continually change, adapt and update their skill base.
This course therefore uses the latest iPhone and the latest software to make sure you are at the absolute forefront of this new exciting avenue of videography and keeps you ahead of the competition.
Content and Overview
This course is designed to be very fun, easy and short while at the same time giving you a complete overview of how to shoot and edit pro films just using your iPhone - it really is possible!
The course is split into 4 easy to understand sections – (1) the course introduction (2) video shooting and settings (includes previous generations of iPhones and OS) (3) editing, both directly on the iPhone for quick access and more detailed editing using a Mac, and (4) course conclusion and challenge!
As well as video lectures so you can see how to do everything, there is also the opportunity to share and display your work in the student union / community, which provides not only interaction with the lecturer and other students on the course – but allows you to share your new skills with others and provides support and encouragement for you to keep carrying on and improving even after completing the course.
So by the end of this course you will no longer be bemused when you look at those “Shot on an iPhone” television commercials and wonder how they got those videos looking so good – why? Because you will be creating those great videos yourself!!!
Whether you need these new skills for your professional work, for social media, or you simply want to show off to your friends and family then this course is really for you, in fact, it is the only one you need to look at!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who has an interest in videography, filmmaking, and film production
- For those wanting to expand current filmmaking skills across to the iPhone to be able to use it to its full
- Anyone who wants to create film for social media and other projects, including college and university work
- Anyone who just loves videos!!!
Hi! I'm Michael ("The Appy Teacher") and I love photography and Apps. I am a CCA certified Swift App Developer and have several apps in the App Store, which are being used by thousands of users worldwide. I also build websites for small to medium sized business to help them grow their online presence.
In 2016 I took my passion for coding and and my passion for helping others and became a Udemy instructor. In that time I have successfully taught over 50,000 of you how to do some great things - and for this I am eternally grateful.
Building Apps and Websites has afforded me a great career and opportunity in life. My desire is also to help you have these same opportunities. So why not sign up to one of my courses today. In all of my courses I try to make them as fun as possible, but also to achieve something in a short period of time. There is nothing worse than spending hour after hour just learning theory. In my courses, within the first hour, you will start producing things which may have previously seemed impossible.
I mainly teach in 3 genres - (1) iOS App Development (2) Web Development (3) Photography and Videography. So there is always something new to learn.
On a personal note, I live in Lincoln in the UK, and aside from teaching and developing, I love walking, food, and London!