iPhone Photography Crash Course
What you'll learn
- How to use your iPhone camera to its full potential
- How to use my easy composition techniques that will instantly start to improve your iPhone photography.
- How to use all of the features and controls in your iPhone camera including the hidden features.
- How to get stunning low-light photos with older iPhones and excellent "Night Mode" photos with iPhone 11-14 Models
- How to manually control the focus and exposure for extra-sharp and well exposed photos.
- How to take advantage of exposure compensation to dramatically increase the quality of your photos.
- How to create amzing panorama and wide-angle photos even with older iPhone cameras.
- How to use Stealth Mode for great candid shots. No one will even know their photo is being taken.
- How to take action shots with almost unbelievable sharpness and clarity.
- How and when to use the "Live Photo" feature and more importantly, when you shouldn't use it.
- How to get the best shots with "Portrait Mode" and "Portrait Lighting" effects.
- An iPhone
- The desire to improve your iPhone photography
Don’t settle for “just average” to “good” photos when you and your iPhone are capable of creating truly outstanding photos. You just need to learn the techniques and with my crash course style training you’ll learn them very quickly!
It won’t take you years or even months to learn how to shoot great photos. You’ll be able to completely master your iPhone camera including its hidden features in a little over an hour. Then you’ll learn my easy composition techniques that you’ll be able to put in to practice immediately.
Most people find it difficult to learn photographic composition. In fact, it took me years to learn these techniques from books, classes, research and experience, but you’ll learn these techniques in a fraction of the time that it took me.
That’s because over the years, I’ve found a way to simplify the concepts into easy to understand and follow guidelines. No technical talk or overwhelm here. Just practice my fun and easy techniques and you could see great improvement in your iPhone photography in just a couple of weeks.
Some additional things you will learn:
How to take very sharp and clear photos even when viewed on larger screens. Most photos look sharp on the small iPhone screen, but when you view them on a larger screen, such as an iPad, computer monitor or a TV screen they often look fuzzy and pixelated.
How to take amazing low-light shots regardless of which model iPhone you use.
The difference between quick snapshots and a well-composed photograph. Good composition is the key to great photos regardless of the type of camera you're using.
How to recognize a good photo opportunity when you see it. Most people are blind to the photo opportunities all around them. I hear so many people say, "There is nothing to shoot where I live". Well, after going through this course you'll begin to “see” photo opportunities everywhere.
You’ll know exactly what to look for when you go out to shoot photos. With my specific guidelines to follow you'll immediately know if a subject or scene has good potential to be a great photo.
How to use angles and perspective to add interest and impact to your photos.
How to take better photos while vacationing or traveling. Who wants the same old average photos that everyone else is taking at popular locations?
Plus, much more!
This course covers all model iPhones including the latest iPhone 14 models.
Who this course is for:
- iPhone photography beginners who want to dramatically improve their iPhone photography.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to take professional looking photos quickly, without overwhelm.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use their iPhone camera to its full potential, including the hidden features.
- People who want to develop their "photographer's eye" through easy-to-learn composition techniques.
John Piteo is a 20-year veteran of the advertising and marketing industry. During this time he trained sales staff, created successful advertising campaigns and brought in new business to help assist in company growth.
For over a decade, he has created online training courses on WordPress, online marketing, online course creation, iPhone photography, iPhone corrective editing and iPhone artistic photo processing. While not a professional photographer, John has been passionate about photography as a hobby for over 40 years.
John also creates marketing videos that help small, online and offline businesses achieve their marketing and sales goals. His passion for working with video started when he created a sales video for one of his online training courses. The video increased conversions over 300% and has now sold well over $100,000 worth of that training course.
John understands that small business owners don’t have time to become an expert at everything so he has developed a unique “crash course” style of training. Instead of teaching everything there is to know about each topic he focuses on just the essentials. This enables his students to learn valuable new skills quickly and easily without unnecessary fluff and fillers.