iPhone Photography Pro | The Ultimate Crash Course | iOS 16
What you'll learn
- How to take professional quality (DSLR like) digital photography using just an iPhone
- Learn EVERY setting and function on the iPhone related to photography - nothing missed. Great for beginners!
- iPhone Photography Principles: Rule of Thirds, Perspective, Arty, Lead Lines and Motion
- Recreate those "Shot on an iPhone" TV commercials
- Fully explore the iPhone Camera App and Settings
- Learn about iPhone Lighting, Live Photos, HDR, Panoramic, Effects, Filters, and everything else
- Edit your iPhone Photographs using Apple's own Photos App
- Edit your iPhone Photographs using other Photography editing apps
- Learn how to take great Portrait Photography with no previous knowledge
- Mobile Photography
- Bokeh Photography
- Macro Photography
- Tripods and lenses
- The list just goes on and on in this comprehensive iPhone Photography course...
- Have access to an iPhone which they can use for the duration of this course
- Be relaxed, have fun, and enjoy the course!
iPhone Photography Course: In this course you will learn how to take great photos using your iPhone. This course will help anyone who wants to get into the exciting and growing sector of iPhone photography. Exclusively filmed on location in London, UK! See the sights while learning how to take great photos.
No risk: This course comes with a no hassle 30 day money back guarantee. So why not buy and try, you have nothing to lose.
*** Updated with iOS 16 - June 2022 ***
*** Updated with iOS 15 - August 2021 ***
*** Updated - March 2021 ***
Night Mode and the Ultra Wide Camera lens added
*** Updated with iOS 14 - July 2020 ***
This course is designed for:
Beginners that have little to no experience and want to become a skilled photographer without spending thousands of dollars on expensive camera equipment
Anyone that wants to build their portfolio for social media or selling
Anyone that wants to turn iPhone photography into an exciting career
This is achieved by:
Finding out how to take fantastic photos using the latest software
Recognising some practical aspects of iPhone photography – things like how to stand and how to hold your iPhone
Learning the basics principles of photography – a must for beginners, a refresher for seasoned professionals
Maximising the quality of your photographs by learning the inbuilt tools to edit and perfect
This course will improve your skills at (it's like 5 courses in 1):
Vastly improve your skills at iPhone Photography
Over the last 100 years photography has continued to evolve and change, the latest chapter now being smartphone and iPhone photography. These changes require photographers to continually change, adapt and update their skill base.
This course therefore uses the latest iPhone and the latest software to make sure you are at the absolute forefront of this new exciting avenue of photography and keeps you ahead of the competition.
Content and Overview
This course actively encourages you to get involved, after many lectures there are small tasks set which help you to put into practice what you have just learnt. Although you could just sit and go through all of the lectures, the course is designed to be as practical and fun as possible as well as academic.
The course is split into 4 easy to understand sections – (1) Understanding the software and what you can do with it (2) Some basic principles of photography which will help you to take great photos (3) Learn how to use other equipment when using your iPhone, and (4) Make those great photos even better by showing the power of photo editing.
During the course you will also visit many locations around London and examine many photographs taken by the lecturer – this makes the course a lot more interesting and fun, rather than it being delivered in a boring “classroom” format.
As well as video lectures so you can see how to do everything, there are also quizzes for you to check your knowledge, and interaction with the lecturer and other students in the online groups – this allows you to share your new skills with others also taking the course and provides support and encouragement for you to keep carrying on and improving even after completing the course.
So by the end of this course you will no longer be bemused when you look at those “Shot on an iPhone”posters and wonder how they got those photos looking so good – why? – because you will be taking those great photos yourself!!!
Whether you need these new skills for your professional work, or you simply want to show off to your friends and family then this course is really for you, in fact, it is the only one you need to look at.
Take Professional Photographs using only your iPhone, which you will be proud to share with the world
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn how to take better photography using just their iPhone
- Everyone who has an interest in photography and has access to an iPhone
- This course will also appeal to those who already have a knowledge of photography but who want to get into the specific field of iPhone photography
- Those new to an iPhone that want to get the most of of their new iPhone
- Anyone wanting to learn iPhone Photography, Mobile Photography, Digital Photography, Portrait Photography
- Improve Social Media posts
- Looking for a job or expanding their skills in photography
- Starting a photography business
- Wants to sell photography
- Edit photography on a mobile device
Hi! I'm Michael ("The Appy Teacher") and I love photography and Apps. I am a CCA certified Swift App Developer and have several apps in the App Store, which are being used by thousands of users worldwide. I also build websites for small to medium sized business to help them grow their online presence.
In 2016 I took my passion for coding and and my passion for helping others and became a Udemy instructor. In that time I have successfully taught over 50,000 of you how to do some great things - and for this I am eternally grateful.
Building Apps and Websites has afforded me a great career and opportunity in life. My desire is also to help you have these same opportunities. So why not sign up to one of my courses today. In all of my courses I try to make them as fun as possible, but also to achieve something in a short period of time. There is nothing worse than spending hour after hour just learning theory. In my courses, within the first hour, you will start producing things which may have previously seemed impossible.
I mainly teach in 3 genres - (1) iOS App Development (2) Web Development (3) Photography and Videography. So there is always something new to learn.
On a personal note, I live in Lincoln in the UK, and aside from teaching and developing, I love walking, food, and London!