iPhone Photography Course: Lights & Shadows
What you'll learn
- I'm gonna take you through my workflow and what I do during the iPhone shooting.
- We gonna define 5 taste ingredients with you by taking mobile photography in the Light & Shadows Style
- You gonna fall in love with this aesthetic by learning the Caravaggio Concept.
- Practice and finally understand the Silhouette Concept.
- Explore the beauty of the Shadow Concept where your shadow is not a mistake ;)
- Remember this is a passion that is always with you in your pocket ©. All photo shoots had been done only on a mobile phone.
Did you know that your own shadow can be a valuable artistic tool, not a mistake? Did you know that observing other people can improve your photography? Have you seen how a cinematic approach changes your shot?
If you answered no to any of these questions, then this course is for you! iPhone photography course: lights and shadows is a comprehensive online photography course that will teach you everything you need to know about taking amazing photos with your iPhone.
Lights & Shadows, a part of Explore Your Pocket Creativity ®. This is an online course that teaches you how to capture the beauty of everyday life with your mobile phone. You will learn how to create stunning photos with a cinematic style and some backstage magic, all designed in California with love for you. In this course, I will share with you the 5 key elements of Light & Shadows photography, a style that I developed for you, the creator. You will see how I shoot in real situations and what techniques, tips, and tricks I use to make my photos stand out.
Do you want to take stunning photos with your iPhone? Do you want to learn how to use light and shadow to create dramatic effects in your images? Do you want to master the basics of digital photography and edit your photos like a pro? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this course is for you!
You will discover how to use these three concepts to create amazing photos:
1. Caravaggio Concept: How to use dramatic lighting and contrast to create depth and emotion.
2. Silhouette Concept: How to use backlighting and shapes to create mystery and intrigue.
3. Shadow Concept: How to use shadows and patterns to create texture and mood.
Remember this is a passion that is always with you in your pocket. All photo shoots have been done only on a mobile iPhone.
Dedicated to you. You are the creator. Please, be bold!
Who this course is for:
- Dedicated to you. You are the creator. Please, be bold!
I'm Pasha Francuz and I still don't know why :). I'm seriously a mobile photographer based in the San Francisco Bay Area with multiple awards in mobile photography, including 14th IPP Awards 2021, Interview the Guardian, GQ, published at Photobook by PhMuseum edited by Jason Fulford, Instagram Apple account, PhMuseum features on Buzzfeed, the Guardian news… etc. I have worked in creative roles in the fast-paced worlds of fashion, tech, and e-commerce, developing visual identities, solutions, and experiences across the spectrum of new media: from videography to web and digital brand design, to UX and UI design.
My passion for visual storytelling and finding/sharing inspiration continues to drive me toward new, interesting forms of expression, which I hope to bring to you in this lesson. Remember, you don't just make things beautiful, they already are. I’ll stop you at the moment to see how to eat with your eyes first, with no camera at all! It’s a place where I’ll guide you by just slowly observing life …