Adobe Lightroom Mobile
What you'll learn
- How to edit like a professional using Adobe Lightroom Mobile
- How to edit Raw and .Jpg photos in Adobe Lightroom Mobile CC
- How to move photos from your camera to your iPhone or similar device
- How to edit different styles (dark & moody, bright & airy, etc.)
- How to express emotion through exposure and color
- How to get glowing and smooth skin in your portraits
- How to find your own unique editing style
- Common editing mistakes and how to avoid them
- Plus plenty of tips and tricks to help you become a better editor!
- You must have a smartphone that can run apps.
Smartphone photography is at an all time high in 2021, and editing professional looking photos on your phone is now a reality. In this course Sean covers everything you need to know about how to create stunning edits with nothing more than your iPhone or similar device.
Whether you're a professional photographer, or someone that shoots all of their photos with their phone, this course will help you create stunning edits on your phone, and will give you a strong foundation in photo editing that will be essential for your growth as a photographer.
This course focuses on the Adobe Lightroom Mobile smartphone application which is available for both iPhone and Android. While the app might look daunting at first, it's incredibly powerful and allows us to heavily manipulate our images to get the look we want. By the end of this course, you will have a thorough understanding of how to use Adobe Lightroom Mobile to edit your images into beautiful works of art.
This course goes beyond understanding the basics of the app, however. We will discuss the digital anatomy of a photograph and breakdown how different stylistic choices in your images can effect the overall mood and emotion of your photo. This understanding allows us to edit our images in a way that elicits specific emotions within our viewer, ultimately enhancing the story that our image tells.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner photographers who want to become better at photo editing
- Professional photographers who want to establish a mobile editing workflow
- Anyone who wants to become better at editing photos on their smartphone
- Anyone who wants to master Adobe Lightroom Mobile
Hey guys! I'm Sean.
I'm a professional travel and lifestyle photographer who strives to capture the true essence of a scene with my camera. Emotion and storytelling are two central pillars of my content, and I am always looking for new and interesting stories to tell via my camera.
I'm originally from San Francisco, California, but have spent the last few years traveling throughout Asia in search for new inspiration. My goal is continue this lifestyle, pursuing photo opportunities that inspire me and capturing beautiful scenes around the world.