How to Edit Photos Like a Pro With Your Smartphone
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to get your photos from your camera to your phone
- How to edit Raw and .Jpg photos in Adobe Lightroom Mobile CC
- How to edit different styles (dark & moody, bright & airy, etc.)
- How to express emotion through exposure and color
- How to get glowing and smooth skin in your portraits
- How to find your own unique editing style
- Common editing mistakes and how to avoid them
- Plus plenty of tips and tricks to help you become a better editor!
- You must have a smartphone that can run apps.
Smartphone photography is at an all time high in 2020, and editing professional looking photos on your phone is now a reality. In this course Sean covers everything you need to know about how to create stunning edits with nothing more than your iPhone or similar device.
Whether you're a professional photographer, or someone that shoots all of their photos with their phone, this course will help you create stunning edits on your phone, and will give you a strong foundation in photo editing that will be essential for your growth as a photographer.
- Beginner photographers who want to become better at editing
- Professional photographers who want to establish a mobile workflow
- Anyone who wants to become better at editing photos on their smartphone
A quick overview on the true power of mobile editing, and how it's becoming a viable workflow for professional and amateur photographers alike.
Understanding the digital anatomy of a photograph allows us to understand the aspects of an image that we can edit. In this short video, we discuss the three digital aspects of an image that are essential in the mobile editing process.