iPhone App Programming for iOS7 – Create a real iOS app
- 18.5 hours on-demand video
- 63 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create a real iPhone app
- Design User Interfaces in Xcode 5
- Prototype ideas and create apps
- Learn Objective C
- Mac OS X (10.9)
- Xcode 5
- PC (with MacinCloud.com)
Learn to create iPhone apps
- Follow along in Xcode 5 to turn your ideas into iPhone apps.
- Create iPhone apps with easy to follow, step-by-step instructions, in this in-depth course taught by an expert instructor.
This course features HD lectures and programming screencasts with large, clear text. Listen to crisp audio and follow Paul Solt’s instruction with demonstrations and on-screen pointer and highlighting.
You will learn how to create an iPhone app interface using Xcode's Interface Builder. Drag and drop buttons, labels, and images to create your first iPhone app. The interface designer is a great tool to learn for prototyping app ideas.
Paul Solt will show you how to connect code and the user interface together along with the best practices and potential pitfalls. You'll learn what to avoid, and how to solve problems that can crash an iPhone app.
- Interface design
- Responding to user input
- Displaying content
- Auto Layout and responsive design
- Lists using the UITableView
- Saving and loading data
Read what my students have said
“I really like this class. I would recommend it to anyone starting to learn iOS development, because not matter if you know or don’t know a programming language Paul explains things very clear. It’s a nice class to take.“ –Carlos King
“I’m totally enjoying this course. Paul explains it all perfectly even I’m do not speak very good English. Do I recommend this class? YES!” –Miguel Arjona
“Absolutely fantastic. It’s about time there was a high quality class available online to learn about iPhone app development. Definitely would recommend!” –Dot Fuz
If you want to learn how to program in Objective-C and how to design a real world app, you need to signup. You can make real money by selling the app design in this course!
- Objective C programming experience is recommended
- Student should have a basic understanding of variables, functions, loops, and Objects