iPhone 101 (iOS 7 Version)
- An iPhone upgraded to iOS 7
Whether you have a new iPhone 5c or you just upgraded your existing iPhone to iOS 7. We're here to show you the new features and help you get the most out of your iPhone.
You'll also appreciate our clear teaching style which makes the iPhone easy to understand and use, even if you're new to smartphones.
- New purchasers of an iPhone
- Novice tech users looking for understandable training on the iPhone
- Existing iPhone users upgrading to iOS 7
- Introduction to The Course
- Learning with this Video Class
- PDF eBook Notes
- Beginning Tips
- The Lock Screen
- Control Center (The Best iOS 7 Feature of Them All)
- Notification Center
- Home Screen
- Home Button and Multitasking
- Text Too Small? Change these Settings
- The Phone- Basics
- The Phone- Declining the Call
- Setup Email on your iPhone
- Manage your Email
- Compose and Format your Email
- Using Siri
- iPhone Camera and Tips
- Photos on Your iPhone
- Find Your Way with Maps
- Browse the Internet with Safari
- Music and iTunes Radio
- Manage your schedule with Calendar App
- Organize your life with To Do Lists in Reminders
- Bonus: The best iCloud features you need to turn on right now!
- Install more Applications with the App Store
- Apps for Power Users- Fantastical 2
- iOS History by The Verge
- Closing Video
Making Tech and WordPress web design simple.
If it's all “Geek" to you, you need Arlen. For years, Arlen has been keeping up with the trends of technology and WordPress web design. He provides simple, easy to understand help for others with their technology and design needs.
Arlen is a regular Computer Workshop Instructor at the Kroc Center in Kapolei Hawaii. He also presents at the Hawaii Mac & Apple Users Society. You can find some of Arlen's free videos on Arlen's YouTube channel.
Here's what people say about Arlen:
“He has helped me and my family in understanding the use of the Mac and he is very patient with us. From what I have seen and heard from the Apple Store itself, this guy really knows his stuff with the Mac, in fact I would say more than most of the employees at the Apple store." -Stephen LL, State Farm Insurance
“Arlen has been a God send in many times of computer problems for our personal and business needs.... I myself am not technical so having Arlen to call on when our computer problems arise is a blessing." -Jamie Yamashiro