iPads in the Classroom 2018
- You may want to take the course on desktop/laptop and use your iPad to follow along.
- You need your iPad and a willingness to learn!
Hi, my name is Corey Knight, and I have been teaching at an inner city school for seven years. For six of those years I have taught with classroom iPads. I have extensive experience with using iPads to help create an engaging and relevant learning environment and I want to share my experience with you so that you can start creating your own unique learning environment through the use of iPad technology.
In this course you will learn the following:
- iPad Tips and Tricks
- Google Apps in Education
- Mind Mapping Apps
- Interactive Whiteboards
- Game-Based Leaning
- YouTube in the Classroom
- Exit Tickets Made Simple
- Conclusion: What will the classroom of tomorrow look like?
Who this course is for:
- Teachers using iPads in the classroom.
- 11:03iPad Tips and Tricks
- 15:49Notes, Files App, and Mult-Tasking
- 8 questionsiPad Tips and Tricks Quiz
My name is Corey Knight and I have been a classroom teacher for seven years, six years with classroom iPads.
Undergraduate: Indiana University in Social Studies Education
Graduate: Ball State University in Educational Technology and Curriculum
I enjoy being a life-long learner who is constantly looking to build on my knowledge and gain new insights.