iPad iOS 9 Training for Beginners
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 15 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the iPad switches, buttons and connectors as well as the most important iPad shortcuts (i.e. Gestures). Students will also learn how to connect to a Wi-Fi network and use 4 core applications: Calendar, World Clock, Contacts and Reminders. In addition, Students will learn how to create an Apple ID and use it to download Apps onto their iPad. There is a bonus section included at the end of the training.
- Become more independent and proficient at using your iPad.
- Be more productive and enhance your potential.
- Students do not require any previous experience with the iPad. Materials needed: An iPad with iOS version 9 and a connection to the Internet (through Wi-Fi). To verify which iOS version you have on your iPad please watch the lecture: “How to check your iOS version ?”
- Please check the "iPadOS Fundamentals for iPad PRO, iPad and iPad Air" course for newer iPad models with iPadOS.
This course will teach you the basics on how to use the iPad with iOS 9. The training explains the iPad interface, its buttons and connectors, how to use screen shortcuts (also known as Gestures), how to connect to Wi-Fi, how to search on iPad and how to use the Calendar, Clock, Contacts and Reminders Apps. It includes a bonus section. This course will teach you how to use your iPad in a more productive and effective way.
- This course is best suited for new iPad users and people who are not technology savvy but would love to learn and improve their iPad skills. This course is NOT for experienced iPad users or people with strong computer / IT background.
This is an overview of the iPad (using an iPad Air 2 as example). I'll introduce you to the iPad buttons, connectors, cameras, speakers and microphones.
I’ll show you how to check your iOS version on your iPad.
This is an introduction to iPad shortcuts (aka Gestures) and an explanation of Gestures that can be performed from your iPad Home screen. Gestures let you use your tablet more efficiently. On this section you will learn about tap (open), swipe and search.
I’ll discuss and show you how to zoom in and zoom out with examples.
This is an introduction to the Calendar App and its views (Day, Week, Month and Year).