IP Subnet Math in under 15 Seconds without Calculator!
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 11 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Calculate IP subnetting in your head without using calculator in less than 15 seconds
- Become proficient with IP subnetting math
- Answer IP subnetting questions correctly in certification exams
- Be able to participate in IP addressing conversation at work
- Architect IP scheme for enterprise environment
- General knowledge of computing
- Internet access
- Curiosity to learn
- Elementary level math knowledge
Welcome to my IP subnetting course.
Wouldn’t it be nice if you can do subnetting math in your head in 15 seconds or less?
Wouldn’t it be nice not to fret IP subnetting discussions or certification exam questions?
Wouldn’t it be nice not to use calculator for IP subnetting?
IP addressing math is not something any of us learnt growing up through high school and college because it is different. As a result, most IT Professionals dread at a through of dealing with IP subnetting, mask, broadcast address etc. However, many of us need to know these for our jobs or certification exam preparation such as Cisco CCNA, CompTIA, AWS, Google, and Azure Cloud Certifications, Linux certifications and many more.
In this course, I will give you quick formula to help you calculate IP subnetting related parameters in 15 seconds or less without using calculator.
Learn about IP addressing at a very high level.
Learn about IP subnetting at a very high level.
Learn subnetting using mental math. No calculators!
Learn how to identify network address of a subnet.
Learn how to identify broadcast address of a subnet.
Learn how to calculate number of actual hosts a subnet can support given its subnet mask.
Learn how to calculate appropriate subnet mask for the given requirements of number of hosts per subnet.
About the Instructor
My name is Kasey Shah. I live in San Francisco Bay Area with my wife and three daughters. I have over 20 years of experience architecting, building, and operating large scale infrastructure environments. Over my career, I have passed well over 100 certification exams and achieved over 40 certifications ranging from Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Cisco, Juniper, ISC2, Check Point, Sun, Novell and a few others. I hold Master of Science in Computer Science from University of Southern California, Los Angeles.
- Network Admins
- System Admins
- IT Professionals
- Certification Candidates for Cisco certs
- Certification Candidates for CompTIA cert
- Certification Candidates for AWS certs
- Certification Candidates for Google Cloud certs
- Certification Candidates for Azure certs