Wing Chun Sil Lim Tao (Siu Nim Tau) First Form Basics
What you'll learn
- You will learn Sil Lim Tao First Form & Simple Application
- You will learn Kicking, Punching & Stepping
- You will learn Basic Core Structure & Stability
- You will learn Foot Work & Positioning
- You will learn Pad Work
- You will learn Improved Co-ordination
- Basics foundation of Wing Chun
- Ip Man lineage traditional Wing Chun
- Wing Chun history
- Wing Chun philosophy
- Wing Chun Ip Man lineage traditional culture
- Ip Man eldest son Ip Chun technique
- Wing Chun Street Fight technique
- Wing Chun Self-Defense
- Increase reaction
- Increase speed
- Increase Self-confidence
- Improve posture
- Willingness to be open to learn
- Interested in Ip Man lineage Wing Chun
- Want to learn Wing Chun online
- Appreciate Wing Chun
- Wing Chun Beginner
In Siu Nim Tao section 1 you will learn traditional Ip Man lineage Wing Chun basis stance ( Yi Ji Kam Yeung Ma), Double Tan Gaang Sau, Straight punch (Yi Ji Chung Kuen) and Yat Tan Saam Fuk Sau techniques. Section 1 key point is Slow and Reduce Thinking. In section 2 you will learn how to practice Speed and Inch power. Section 2 key point is Inch Power.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Wing Chun Kung Fu for Self Defense
- Anyone who wants to learn useful martial arts for protection without dangerous training
- Anyone who wants to learn Wing Chun Kung Fu for Health reasons to keep fit
- Anyone who wants to learn alternative martial arts for fitness or self defense
- Anyone who cannot find a Wing Chun Sifu to study in the country and region where you live
- Anyone who wants to learn Wing Chun Anytime and Anywhere.
- Anyone who wants to learn from real Ip Man lineage disciple
I am Dragon Sifu, a Grandmaster Yip Man's eldest son Yip Chun Sifu's disciple and a Wing Chun master with over 10 years of experience in martial arts.
I am also a fitness personal trainer, who believes in the importance of a healthy body and mind.
I have been teaching Wing Chun in Hong Kong for over 7 years and have developed my own style that combines the traditional Wing Chun techniques with modern fitness training.
My goal is to help people achieve their fitness goals while also learning self-defense techniques in the process.
I am dedicated to providing my students with the best training possible and believe that the key to success is a combination of discipline, hard work, and consistency.
Thank you for visiting my profile and I invite you to learn more about my training methods and my teachings of the Wing Chun martial arts.