IP Addressing and Subnetting
What you'll learn
- Introduces you to subnetting
- you’ll learn about Variable Length Subnet Masks (VLSMs) and how to design a network using VLSM.
- By the end of the course You will be able to subnet a network in your head.
- Key elements in successful execution of the subnetting procedure
- basic understanding of Networking devices
- Any server knowledge/ already CCNA will be an adantage but not cumpulsory
One of the most intimidating but extremely important subjects on the CCENT/CCNA or ICND1 exam is subnetting.
If you started listening from basic IP addressing which is covered in our list of topics from the beginning and have understood everything, then you won't have any problem understanding subnetting.
I'm going to try and explain subnetting as simply as possible and hope to answer all your questions.
Now, because subnetting is a big topic to talk about, I've split it into a few sections. Logically, as you move on to higher sections, the concepts and material difficulty will increase:
The guide will help you in calculating subnet boundaries and valid host address fast enough for use in a Cisco CCNA or ICND1 exam.
Who this course is for:
- Network administrators, network engineers,network managers, network designers, project managers, and individuals seeking the CCENT or CCNA certifications
Sikandar Shaik CCIEx3 (RS / SP / SEC)
Senior Technical Instructor/Network Consultant
Sikandar Shaik, a Triple CCIE (RS /SP /SEC # 35012),is a highly experienced and extremely driven senior technical instructor and network consultant. He has been training networking courses for more than 12 years, teaching on a wide range of topics including Routing and Switching, Service Provider and Security (CCNA to CCIE).
Founder & Senior Technical Instructor at NOA Solutions, Leading Cisco Training Institute in Hyderabad, India offering Cisco Training (online/Classroom)
In addition, he has been developing and updating the content for these courses. He has assisted many engineers in passing out the lab examinations and securing certifications.
Sikandar Shaik is highly skilled at designing, planning, coordinating, maintaining, troubleshooting and implementing changes to various aspects of multi-scaled, multi-platform, multi-protocol complex networks as well as course development and instruction for a technical workforce in a varied networking environment.
Sikandar Shaik has delivered instructor led trainings in several states in India as well as in abroad in countries like China, Kenya. Maldives, Bangladesh and UAE. He has also worked as a Freelance Cisco Certified Instructor globally for Corporate Major Clients.