IP Addressing and Subnetting
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Introduces you to subnetting
- you’ll learn about Variable Length Subnet Masks (VLSMs) and how to design a network using VLSM.
- By the end of the course You will be able to subnet a network in your head.
- Key elements in successful execution of the subnetting procedure
- basic understanding of Networking devices
- Any server knowledge/ already CCNA will be an adantage but not cumpulsory
One of the most intimidating but extremely important subjects on the CCENT/CCNA or ICND1 exam is subnetting.
If you started listening from basic IP addressing which is covered in our list of topics from the beginning and have understood everything, then you won't have any problem understanding subnetting.
I'm going to try and explain subnetting as simply as possible and hope to answer all your questions.
Now, because subnetting is a big topic to talk about, I've split it into a few sections. Logically, as you move on to higher sections, the concepts and material difficulty will increase:
The guide will help you in calculating subnet boundaries and valid host address fast enough for use in a Cisco CCNA or ICND1 exam.
- Network administrators, network engineers,network managers, network designers, project managers, and individuals seeking the CCENT or CCNA certifications